Reviews for The Sound Of Your Voice
LittleMrsAdams chapter 28 . 11/4/2012
*looks under tables, chairs and beds* Where is the rest of this fic? *sing-songs* Come out, come out, wherever you are... Update soon!? Pleasepleasepleaseppppllllee eaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeee?
Anon chapter 28 . 5/11/2012
Wonderful, wonderful final chapter. The last three paragraphs brought tears to my eyes they were so hauntingly beautiful. I cannot stop re-reading them, hoping they're not the last. Please continue to write in this storyline! I mean this when I say that I have not read any other fanfiction for Kurtofsky that is as realistic as yours. There are no magical leaps in your story. You really got inside of Dave's head. I can't stress enough how amazing this piece was. Thank you!
Anon chapter 28 . 5/11/2012
ErikB chapter 28 . 3/5/2012
Great story! The only things I would criticize is that the christmas special happened AFTER scandals. Plus Dave disn't leave after Kurt went to battle dance Sebastian for Blaine he was asked to dance with a Tina Turner drag queen and was dancing next to Seb, Blaine, and Kurt.
usernamebingo chapter 27 . 1/23/2012
Wow, I'm so glad to see an update. I really liked this chapter, though the end of it has me, once more, wanting more. :D
TerraMacMillan chapter 27 . 1/22/2012
Wow... I've always wondered what he was thinking through this scene and how he got from here to that gay bar. Great chapter. Please update soon. I really need to see where he goes from here.
usernamebingo chapter 26 . 1/2/2012
I just read this whole story through and I've loved it a lot. :D I really hope there's an end to it and that one day soon it'll see the light of day. :D Cheers.
Connor A. Pierce chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Really quite good! All too often, I read a story that's supposed to be in the first person, but they don't capture the inner thoughts or feelings of the character. You, however, do this extremely well! Better than I can, at any rate. Even if I don't watch the show often (read: almost never), your writing style and insistence on ONE character's POV is enough for me to become enraptured in your work. Keep it up! )
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i like reading things from Dave POV :) this is great! x3 good job :))
SuddenPsychosis chapter 26 . 7/2/2011
This was really well written and quite insightful. I love it. :3

I hadn't though that there was a hidden deeper meaning the last part of this scene but then I can sorta see it now. Awww. I almost cried again at the yayness.

Thanks.
TerraMacMillan chapter 26 . 7/1/2011
Aw! So cute. I really like Dave. They've done so much with his character over this season and this story is just the icing on the cake. I really want him to be happy, even if he and Kurt never happen. Can't wait for Prom! Update soon!
oh-the-irony-13 chapter 26 . 7/1/2011
This was good! You should do more chapters about what Dave was doing during the rest of the season when we didn't see him. This is a really good story.
Vellophone chapter 26 . 7/1/2011
AAAAAAAAHHHHH! ** flails**

You made my heart explode. )
Vellophone chapter 25 . 6/28/2011
Yay! Thanks for the update!
krynny chapter 23 . 6/28/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just wonderful this is so beautiful and sweet. you rock and roll. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses