Reviews for WishList
past decembers chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
["C'mon, air plane," he mumbled, more to himself than to an airplane, "Can you please hurry and take me to Wisconsin? That's where Sonny's waiting for me."]

I don't know why I love that line so much. It just seems so beautiful - innocent and heartbreaking. I love how Chad speaks about Sonny.

Great job! :)

-Bridgit x
OneDream 2Dream chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Haha awesome job on this story my friend! Keep writing!
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
You are gentle!

He was very sweet! Too sweet!

Kisses, honey.

Mel
WhimsicalWonderland chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awww, you are so sweet! I LOVED it!

I thought that the plotline was really well-done in a way that you didn't need tons of words to paint a picture about what was going on. :) Once again, I loved it and I will favorite the story. Trust me, this was perfect. Thanks!

For the record, we are both incredibly sexy. xD just sayinnngg
inactiveuse chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Aw, that was sweet, Kinzee! :D Short and simply to the point. I loved it.

And agreed; Jordan is HOT! XD I love him to death (and the fact that he's from Indiana only makes him more attractive...all we have to do is give him a British accent.).

But, I have to say, you left out the best part of the song, sweetie. XP

"I've got time,

twenty-four hours,

waitin' for the go-ahead for from the tower.

If I had just one wish;

get me home for Christmas."

That's absolutely my favorite part. hehe ;)

I luff you, Twin! ;) *hugs*

Carma-Dee ;)

P.S. And what was up with leaving me without a HUG today, dear? Unacceptable, I tell you. UNacceptable. :P *hugs* There, made up for it. :) hehe

P.P.S. I'm sorry for the terribly short review, dear. I'll make it up to you soon. ;)
Everafterjunkie chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Adoxa, this is ADORABLE! :D Chastity is going to love it! :D Hehe! I'm so excited to find out who everyone got ;D
brittanyjacqueline chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Reviewing for Chasity & Adoxagraphy Angelus:

That was sweet and just romantic. I really like this story.
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010