Reviews for Vulnerable Other
Awesome story!
SkyiMello chapter 11 . 1/28
This is one of the best fics that I've read so far! I literally cried for Seto in the first few chapters. This plot is so beautiful and I loved how you portrayed everyone in it. I hope you update soon!
onekind53 chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
Is there any chance you're updating this story in the near future? I'd really like to continue reading this. You're one of my favorite authors. c:
Celestial Dreamer chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
Loving this story. cant wait for the next chap when you feel ready to release it. keep writing. later dayz
SNKYaoiFan chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
I red this story so often now and i never left a review because i thought that i don't have a thing to tell you about making this story better than it already is. I love it and i red through nearly all of your yugioh ff's. You are an awesome writer and if i'd be half as good as you i would be really happy.
But to be honest: part of the reason i am writing this review is that i want to beg you to continue this story. I want to see how seto overcomes his fear of hurting joey and what joey is making for seto's birthday and when serenity stops being a bitch and if they get kits(kids?). So i am begging you on my knees to please continue.
One of your biggest fans
Livelygirl838 chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
Love the story and all u have wrote. Can't wait for more. PLEASE! Lol
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
I could take this as a story of forgiveness if Jou had been so quick to forgive his sister or his brother-in-law for being upset at as he was quick to forgive his rapist. So this to me is a story of dark humor where the rapist is treated like victim with so many excuses for his action and others have to make amends to the rapist for daring to be upset or not wanting contact with him. With a brush of slave-master relationship in regards to dame-sire considering the lack of any legal recourse for abuse, violence, or rape and how no matter how awful the sire the dames have no rights to their own bodies (no right to block attempts to get closer). Funny story.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
So Joey is able to forgive what was at the time a stranger for raping him after he sees he's nice enough to fulfill his duties as a sire especially when he's ill. Yet his sister who he's loved and known his life is a ragin bitch for not forgiving a rapist. Dark humor abounds.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Seto has mad manipulation skills. In a conversation where he calls himself a rapist he can manage to make his little brother feel bad about not visiting him. It seems more hate is piled on Mokuba for being so vindictive to abandon his brother for being a rapist. Yet when Seto rapes someone it's because he hasn't seen how other mated couples act, he was emotionally neglect, blah blah excuses. So clearly it seems many excuses for Seto raping him but MOkuba not wanting contact with a rapist is just vindictive and abandonment. I love this dark humor.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
I find it amusing that Joey seems to be more put out that his sister is hateful towards a rapist than that his mate is a rapist who raped him. This story is really amusing in a dark way making out Mokuba/Yami to be the 'villains' for getting upset that their family member is a rapist and having them be the ones to apologize. Odd apology "I'm sorry I was mad you raped someone"
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Yeah Seto shouldn't punish himself I mean no one else will- apparently there's no rape laws, Joey just washed away the rape with no ill side effects and won't be bringing it up again or letting anyone else bring it up again or poor Seto might feel guilty, and his brother/cousin will come around. Mokuba is more likely more upset the rape ruining his chances than he is about his own brother being a rapist. Yami is just disappointed and will come around seeing as Yugi already seemed to guessed Seto would be a rapist. The only person who is actually upset at the rape or Joey being raped eems to be Serenity and since he brother seems to treat and regard her worse than he does his rapist she'll come around to.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
It's a bit off to me that to Joey his own sister, Serenity, is deemed callousness for not forgiving a rapist yet the rapist is oh so easily forgiven. Yes easily as Joey's claim he 'worked hard' must have happened out of the chapters. From what I read all Seto had to do was get sick and Joey felt oh so horrible about making him sick. Then Joey felt even more horrible when he found out Seto was his other and the rape was washed away and forgiven to seemingly never be talked about again or else poor Seto might feel guilty about it. It's amusing that the rapist is going through far more of an emotional struggle than the rape victim however it's not an unexpected spin to try to downplay rape, it's effects, and such to make the rapist out to be the one pitied and sheltered.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
The sire-dame relationship seems quite horrific to me since Joey states he had no right to do to block his rapist attempts to get closer or leave him to fend for himself . So no matter how horrible the sire is the dame has no rights it seems...quite a horrible relationship dynamic.
Meow chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Oh I love this Story! Awesome dragons!
I'm glad that Seto feels confident enough to restrain Serenity and protect his mate! That's a lot of emotionally development for him. I hope that a sibling talk can help their bound.
Looking forward for an update! :)
catsblood15 chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
I love this story, I love how you made Seto so submissive, stories like that are so hard to come by. I was wandering, if you could send me a copy of this story so I can put it on my kindle, just message me back for my email. I hope you continue this story soon I can't wait for more.