Reviews for He's a Puzzle

Thanks for posting!
shiki-mugiwara-addic chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
AmAzInG! :D
there aren't many fanfics about Akuma to Love Song :(
I liked this one, really :}
Aljan Moonfire chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I actually really like this. Yes, it was out of character, but you also managed to capture a lot of what they actually feel, even if the situation in which you gave their feelings voice would never happen in cannon.

I hope that you will continue to write Akuma to Love Song fics. There are way too few of them on this site.
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I really enjoyed it very much! :D
Icequeen616 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
That was really good. Your grammar was perfect. And i loved how the story progressed. But i wish you would have gone further into detail when shin talks about her tears because i was a little confused and i think you could have explained it more. The ending was cutr and u didnt over do. It with pda at the end like most stoties which was very refreshing. I hope u write anothrr story for this series becaise thee are only teo and one og them is in spamish. Please write more.
Desi Desi chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
It's so nice to see a MeguroMaria fic! P tbh I never used to like them (always rooted for Yuusuke) but recently I've fallen so much for them. Meguro is awesome but ah... I really hope they end up together.

Your writing is great. simple but effective utilizing different and strong words. You got Meguro down pat.
treeflamingo chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Congratulations on being the first author of Akuma To Love Song fic on ! *throws confetti* I didn't even know there was a fandom for this series... I may have to try writing for it myself. Heh heh heh.

I enjoyed this very much, and I don't think anybody's too OOC. I'm intrigued by the idea that one of the things Maria likes about Meguro is that he keeps her guessing - it hadn't occurred to me, but it would explain why Kanda just doesn't do it for her. She's got him so figured out she could write the manual. And I love how you capture the ambiance of silently-traded-emotions so prevalent in canon. Good job!

I have a little bit of concrit for you: First, be careful with verb tense. You swap around between present and past occasionally and it's distracting. Second, you may want to try including more physical detail. Where are these people? Why is it dark? Why is there a piano? What kind of body language is being used? How about their clothes? Maria, especially, is always dressed sharply - it's a noticeable part of her character - so I've grown used to paying attention to what she's wearing. When I finished this piece I understood the feeling you were going for, but I was a little bit confused. I felt the way I do after I read one of those dense, poetic little drabbles - I caught the meaning but not the form. If you were going for drabble-esque, then you did a wonderful job. But for myself, as a reader, by the end of a longer, multi-part piece like this I would prefer to feel like I had read a story rather than an emotion. (...I hope that made sense :/
Honeypot Kitty chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Really good! I didn't even think they had this on fanfiction until I looked it up! :)