Reviews for Ten Years Total
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Holy shit this was absolutely amazing!
inScense09 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Ok this was just so incredible! Thank you or wiring this sweet BeckandTori one shot.
notloggedin chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Awwwww! That was just too cute at the end.. Love love!:)
reganh chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Holyyy CRAP! this writing is phenomenal its like THE best one-shot I've ever read i'll be reading more of SURE.(:
FreeToLive603 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh my god. Very few Bori fics, but when you find a good one, it's SERIOUSLY good. Damn, reread this and it just made me so happy. I was like giggling to myself in the middle of the night and probably looked crazy but I don't care because Beck and Tori are beautiful. Agh, lovelovelove!
skaterbaby-4-14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I'mm In Love !

That Was Adorable !
xoAlmostFamous chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
it's really rare that i see a story that pulls off the time jump, and pulls it off well. usually, it needs a few chapters or it's just not handled well. however, this was so lovely i can't even tell you. your vocabulary, how you characterized beck and tori, everything was so great. it didn't even feel repetitive. fantastic job!

-caitlin
DramaticStarlet chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
ok i love bori even more than i did before now because wtf i love your beck he's perfect and i'm going to marry him and have his children and yes.

there were some tense issues and you misspelled tori's name once but that's okay because mehhh story still had the same affect (effect? idgaf -_-) and i'm still in love with this damn thing.

KSSDJFSG 33

love,

katie :)
Serene Cullen chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh i loved this and its structure so sad but the end is good so it's all ok yay.
Dancing-StarryEyedDemigod chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
AWH! I actually really liked this. I didn't think i would, because I haven't really gotten into the Tori-Beck shipping (though i'm not against them by any means... ;] ), but I really, really loved it.

So cute, so fluffy, and I like the thoughts-that-are-really-sentences that you put in there.I love your style of writing. The "ToriandBeck BeckandTori" was one of my faves :DD

-S
punkhale chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
333

I REALLY like this. It's cute and fluffy and wonderfully written.

Great work!
SilverScreech chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Fabulous. It's been a long while since I've said that about a piece in one of my fandoms. Serious peices, by which I mean pieces that were approached and edited sriously in order to achieve the best results possible, are impecably rare on this site esspecially in this fandom.

It was excellect, though your lucky I wasn't your beta. The flow was not a steady pattern and could have used regorganization. I only say this because I believe that every piece that is approached seriously has a right tto be seriously reviewed, you'll forgive me for my lack of gushing.

Feel priligaed, this is the first story I've felt compelled to review in over a year. Well done, I'll be keeping an eye on your work in this fandom.

-S.S.
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Aw. So sweet! I loved this! Beck and Tori make such a cute pair!
AmuletLemon chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This story made me smile. I could only find a few "Bori" stories that seemed decent enough to read. This story was one of them. I hope you continue to write more stories!

P.s: The lack of Bori stories horrified me too.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/26/2010