Reviews for Hot Chocolate
Ashe Corinthos chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
This was... wow. Just wow.
You conveyed sincere, heartfelt emotions that I clearly felt along with Rin. I was so heartbroken at first, but I knew everything would work out in the end. Your writing is good, and I really didn't spot any mistakes. This story was amazing, and a welcome addition to my favorites. Thanks for writing this.
Peachy Crisis-07 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Very well written and absolutely love it! :D
It's written amazingly and I felt the emotions so well! for example: I wanted to smack Len's face with bouquet of thorny roses. but then I read it to the end and it was just beautiful!
Hyouran Sakamaki chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Nice, I can't put up words to describe this story, really.
At first I thought this might not end so well (blame me and me reading too much tragic/angst stories even though I hate them the most...). And I like how you actually make the story slightly religious, since none of the stories I've read had done that before (This is the first, congratz for changing my worldly view!).
lizzie-rivers chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love this story so much! It's so life like and the characters thoughts, feelings and actions are so real I felt all their pain, doubt and love. Man, that was a great read. I'm glad I came across you. You and your stories rock!
IchigoXIchigo chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I don't get it _ (Not trying to flame you or anything!) Can someone like maybe PM me or something? Cuz this story is really good but I don't get it. _
Michie Fang chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Haha, the whole time I was reading this I was thinking, "He's NOT cheating on her!" And I was right!
Yay for hoping for the best . . .
I love that you love Len X Rin. :D Because if you didn't, then all these wonderful stories about them would be unwritten.
sunshine98 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This story is just too amazing T_T
I cried when Rin felt sad in the beginning and I I cried even more at the beautiful ending. You wrote this so well
TheAngelOfRoses270 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love this story! I lost it for a while... But I found it again! :D Love Miku's personality too.
TheSapphireRose chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is an amazing story! So well written unlike alot of LenxRin stories out there. Great work!
AAJL chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I was going to just leave you hanging with just a 'favourited', but then I was like, "Oh well, might as well go the whole way."

I LOVE IT. (When I use capitals, I really do mean it.) I was going to start CRYING, for God's sake. I swear those two are the cutest couple alive, and you only enhanced that. Good work!
starfingers chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Nothing much to say...

Only that this is probably the only M-rated fics in my favourite stories :)

One thing that I love the most is your description, like knowing they'd made love without saying anything in detail.

Sorry for the late review :D

SimplisticDreams chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is very well written. I could definitely feel the emotion Rin was going through very plainly, so you did a good job conveying it. And I just wanted to explode with happiness with that last scene. X3

Nice reference to bananas with the bananas and Axe thing. XD

Pfffffff random, but when you described Len in his boxers, I thought of them as banana boxers. XD;
Dream Fighter75 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was so beautiful!
Bigmouth12349 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Dammit, Miku and Mikuo! How evil of you! I loved this (of course). Gonna go read the other new fic that I saw now!
VocalRaynbow chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
So sweet... I feel like I'm eating whipped cream. ;u; Your writing is as good as ever, AmeChi.