Reviews for Hope Dangles on a String
dragonbaby14020 chapter 4 . 11/14
Base chapter 4 . 10/22
That was just awesome! No more words needed
FavoritosdeBrassica chapter 4 . 9/22
I liked it. What I didn't like (and I hope you don't take it to bad) it's the enormous bashing and OoC you make to Rukia.

I mean, you don't like her and that's ok y'know, but I would like to read something yours in which you don't make her a completely different person simply 'cause you hate her.
I think you do have an amazing ability to write things completely awesome and you're wasting it, bashing characters without a true reason to. I love a writer who can make aside his hate towards characters and write stories in which every character is IC, I think that's very professional. And I don't say this to make you look bad or anything, but this could have been way much better without the big OoC in Rukia. She was a bitch just for the glee she found into it. Nothing more. And Rukia it's nothing like that.

But aside that, I love your writing.
And I really hope you're not upset with me 'cause you're one of my favorite authors.
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 4 . 7/15
Okay I was wrong... THIS is the best fanfiction I've ever read... Just... Wow.
omegaluffy chapter 4 . 5/17
This story made me so happy it seriously lifted up my spirits. You are a beautiful human being and this story is a beautiful creation and HOLY SHIT I GOT SO GIDDY WHEN GRIMM AND ICHI GOT TOGETHER it'd be nice to see it continue in a sequel pls maybe?
jowchi chapter 4 . 4/7
that was completely fucked up, depressing as hell, and absolutely fucking beautiful.
chad's reaction was hilarious my god
grimm and ichi are so hot together; they're so cute and their dialogue just kills me
the writing style was perfect for the first person pov and general mood of the story
and germany... damn.
thank you so much.
jowchi chapter 3 . 4/7
this chapter was... intense.
i love byakuya, unlike in other fics where he's portrayed as a stuck-up rich kid
poor ichi. he's fucked up.
pretty sure many people could relate to a lot of his despaired thoughts. you worded them perfectly.
jowchi chapter 2 . 4/7
every single word is packed so full of emotion it's almost overwhelming.
i absolutely adore the relationship between hime and ichi and tatsu and chad and just
thank heavens grimm didnt really do it.
i'm reading on.
jowchi chapter 1 . 4/6
oh my god
so many emotions
such lethally beautiful descriptions
grimm & ichi just ugh *A*
arya304 chapter 4 . 1/30
this was amazing, so much feeling and drama in such a small amount of chapters, honestly I like this story very much
I am the Color of Boom chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Beautiful. You had me laughing at the Naruto comments, gasping with the baby daddy drama, beaming over Ichigo's resolve and Grimmjow's quiet but very solid support and awwing over the friendships as well as the evolving GrimmIchi relationship. And there was more. So much more, but it's late and your story has me too giddy to be any more articulate, so I will just say once more...

I am the Color of Boom chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Wonderful chapter. :-)
I am the Color of Boom chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Wow wow wow. I am absolutely loving this story so far. The emotion is so raw and tangible; the characters just feel so real. I'm just in awe of your style really.
Ishtar Nana chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
now i'm pretty sure you're the best at writting about pain
KeeBee chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Every one of your stories leaves me pondering about my life in the end. I appreciate that. Well done.