Reviews for Hope Dangles on a String
Ishtar Nana chapter 4 . 3/23
now i'm pretty sure you're the best at writting about pain
KeeBee chapter 4 . 2/17
Every one of your stories leaves me pondering about my life in the end. I appreciate that. Well done.
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 4 . 1/27
I read it all on one go and have nothing more to say but FUCKING AMAZING and thank you. :D
Akrximay chapter 4 . 1/16
This was simply brilliant. I loved the drama and the connection Ichigo have with all his loyal friends, the confusion he felt and just... everything. I love that he was able to pull himself away from the abusive substances and eventually him and Grimm worked everything out.

The emotion level was perfect and I just loved it. Amazing, amazing job.
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 1/6
I like chad's reaction to it all xD I'm sure Ichigo would be like Grimmjow if people were being an asshole to Ichigo for being Japanese and going to Germany he'd kick their asses
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
This was really good. It was so intense and painful I had a hard time getting through it, but I'm glad I did.
OrangeLatte chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Awesome story!
maggiepiece chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
wow, this was simply beautiful. no more words needed.
INCUBUS3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
The ending of this chapter is so adorable. I really enjoy reading your stories. You are an artist! 3
Flight-of-Fantasies chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
I read this fanfiction in an hour. Then I stared at the screen blankly for a few minutes. Then I read it all over again, this time listening to the songs mentioned and paying attention to the minute details. I am currently debating re-reading it again. The blunt, honest tone, the constant hope that seems to emanate from the story, despite Ichigo feeling as though he has nothing and no-one. It simply tugs at my heartstrings, making me tear up and then smile, because I am a sucker for happy endings. I love how unforgivably real each and every character is, right down to Ichigo feeling a vindictive pleasure seeing Rukia look so terrible and completely empathizing. This is an amazing piece of work that will stay with me simply because it touched me, and that is something not all authors can do. So thank you so much for putting it up here for the wolrd to see.
KissTheSunGoodnight chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
This fic gets me every time. I swear. Whenever I read this my eyes start tearing up, my hands go all shaky and it makes me happy. I really enjoy this style of writing too, so that makes it a better experience. :)
Animagination chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
I literally burst our laughing when I read 'Keigo'! Nice! Was NOT expectingt that :)
piratequeen24 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Every one and a while I come back to this story to read it again, because there's something about it that gets me every time. Seriously, it's just so... much. So many emotions and metaphors and loss and gain and real struggles that just make up a perfectly imperfect story. So good.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Awwwww
Sugerbliss chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Damn this stuff is pretty strong; kind a reminds me of the shit my brother does. It's pretty creepy, but I simply love how you worded each part out. It's dark and creepy, but it's aslo pretty sad...