Reviews for Hope Dangles on a String
omegaluffy chapter 4 . 5/17
This story made me so happy it seriously lifted up my spirits. You are a beautiful human being and this story is a beautiful creation and HOLY SHIT I GOT SO GIDDY WHEN GRIMM AND ICHI GOT TOGETHER it'd be nice to see it continue in a sequel pls maybe?
jowchi chapter 4 . 4/7
that was completely fucked up, depressing as hell, and absolutely fucking beautiful.
chad's reaction was hilarious my god
grimm and ichi are so hot together; they're so cute and their dialogue just kills me
the writing style was perfect for the first person pov and general mood of the story
and germany... damn.
thank you so much.
jowchi chapter 3 . 4/7
FUCKIN CLIFFHANGER
hahahahah
this chapter was... intense.
i love byakuya, unlike in other fics where he's portrayed as a stuck-up rich kid
poor ichi. he's fucked up.
pretty sure many people could relate to a lot of his despaired thoughts. you worded them perfectly.
jowchi chapter 2 . 4/7
every single word is packed so full of emotion it's almost overwhelming.
i absolutely adore the relationship between hime and ichi and tatsu and chad and just
ugh
thank heavens grimm didnt really do it.
i'm reading on.
jowchi chapter 1 . 4/6
oh my god
so many emotions
such lethally beautiful descriptions
grimm & ichi just ugh *A*
arya304 chapter 4 . 1/30
this was amazing, so much feeling and drama in such a small amount of chapters, honestly I like this story very much
adVENTitiious chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Beautiful. You had me laughing at the Naruto comments, gasping with the baby daddy drama, beaming over Ichigo's resolve and Grimmjow's quiet but very solid support and awwing over the friendships as well as the evolving GrimmIchi relationship. And there was more. So much more, but it's late and your story has me too giddy to be any more articulate, so I will just say once more...

I LOVED IT.
adVENTitiious chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Wonderful chapter. :-)
adVENTitiious chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Wow wow wow. I am absolutely loving this story so far. The emotion is so raw and tangible; the characters just feel so real. I'm just in awe of your style really.
Ishtar Nana chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
now i'm pretty sure you're the best at writting about pain
KeeBee chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Every one of your stories leaves me pondering about my life in the end. I appreciate that. Well done.
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
I read it all on one go and have nothing more to say but FUCKING AMAZING and thank you. :D
Akrximay chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
This was simply brilliant. I loved the drama and the connection Ichigo have with all his loyal friends, the confusion he felt and just... everything. I love that he was able to pull himself away from the abusive substances and eventually him and Grimm worked everything out.

The emotion level was perfect and I just loved it. Amazing, amazing job.
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
I like chad's reaction to it all xD I'm sure Ichigo would be like Grimmjow if people were being an asshole to Ichigo for being Japanese and going to Germany he'd kick their asses
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
This was really good. It was so intense and painful I had a hard time getting through it, but I'm glad I did.