Reviews for The Things We Cherish
Alliprince chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
DAWWWWWWW! :3 I weally weally liked dis.
LeChick chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh so sweet and in character :)
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was an amazing cute :D
astrid chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
this first artemis fowl fanfic i have encountered.

thank you for allowing me to remember that artimis fowl also had fanfictions out there.

also, i am very disappointed that you have not received many reviews yet...

SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO
Astrid-Elizabeth-Dare chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Aww I love this.
phirephox666 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Absolutely lovely, darling. Do continue to write more. -Phire
Ocaj chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
It's a touching story really. But one sentence is confusing me:

"the absence of Mr. Fowl and the Major was a "

I only know of one major in the story line, and that is Holly, eventually. In that context, Mr. Fowl would be Artemis. However, we know that in this story Mr. Fowl is Artemis Senior. So, who is the Major then? I presume it is D. Butler's uncle, but I don't recall him being called the Major.

Keep writing!
zookitty chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I love this! Brilliantly done. Very touching
Sholio chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Oh, very sweet - I really loved it! And great writing and character voices, too. This could slip right into canon. :)
Senna chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love it! I do so love it!
ana4242 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was very sweet i adored it. thank you and a happy holidays:)
HolidayBoredom chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Brill. God, I'm lucky to have you as a beta, this was flawless. Definitely got a vote from me :)
WolfButler chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hey there my fellow Butler enthusiast!

You know I wrote something just like this - well about the conversation - it wasn't Christmassy though.

Anyway - It's really really good and if I get round to voting I'll vote you for something in the competition.

Didn't spot anything wrong really either.

Well Done with it,

Wolfy

ooo

O
Beckett Simpleton chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
YOu're alive! I'd vote for you if I knew how. How do I vote?

Nice story by the way. Realy sweet. IC and what not.

Hoping to see your user name on the homepage again soon, that is, unless it's there twice and i missed it.

~BS
AnihyrMoonstar chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Hnyaaa~...cuteness. Okay, so it's not MY type of Butler/Arty fluff BUT, hey, Aretmis is a bit young here anyway, and it is cute. I always thought that whole period where the Butlers weren't getting paid but stayed anyway was a pretty awesome display of loyalty...especially through everything Artemis continued to put himself through/get into.

But yeah. Nice work, as per usual. Nice to see new stuff from you. :)

~Moonstar