Reviews for Rediscovering Honor
Protos Heis chapter 17 . 3/4
Vegeta's reaction to Capsule Corp's library reminds me of Belle in Beaty and the Beast! lol

You described the massage so well that I also want one now. I look forward to the progress of their relationship btw. Also, I like Vegeta being a genius. I don't see a problem there.
Protos Heis chapter 16 . 2/8
It's painful to think that the only reason Bulma stayed up all night was because she was screwing up with Yamcha! It was satisfying when Vegeta humiliated her about her stink though.
Protos Heis chapter 15 . 1/28
He obviously is falling for Bulma but doesn't know the feeling just yet. I noticed, that whenever Yamcha is around, going lovey-dovey with Bulma, the story gets dull.
Protos Heis chapter 14 . 12/28/2023
That was sickening! Especially when he used his teeth to murder one of the siblings. I suppose this isn't my favorite chapter!
Protos Heis chapter 13 . 12/17/2023
Vegeta's gone mad again! And now he's a super saiyan, it would be difficult to stop him. Not unless Bulma could talk him out of it. I think deep inside, Vegeta is hurting because he felt rejected by Bulma.
Protos Heis chapter 12 . 11/22/2023
Vegeta seems to be at ease with Bulma now. I don't think he even realizes that he let his guard down when it came to her. Not even his pride could stop him.

They like each other already but I don't think it's love yet.
Protos Heis chapter 11 . 11/7/2023
The pool game was a great idea! This is something both Vegeta and Bulma could have fun with. I like how he obviously enjoyed the game. This is much better than when they went out to have fun actually.
Protos Heis chapter 10 . 11/1/2023
If Chichi finds out that Vegeta is ridiculously a genius, more than the father and daughter Briefs, she would probably want him to tutor Gohan! Lol now that would be comical! Or at least she would attempt to ask him.
Protos Heis chapter 9 . 10/12/2023
That wasn't that bad. The fluff was kinda cute. I like it. Although, I can sense that Vegeta wasn't that affected by Bulma's closeness their relationship sure had improved.

Bulma be better to treat Vegeta out for dinner again, for saving her life. Another date perhaps?
Protos Heis chapter 8 . 10/8/2023
It's fair enough that Vegeta wouldn't be angry with Bulma since it helped him achieve the transformation he desired the most. But I'm sure he will be wary of her from now on. Humiliation is not something to be brushed off.
Protos Heis chapter 7 . 9/29/2023
Why am I not surprised, I should've known...you were the author who wrote "Homeless Boy." I dunno why you seem to enjoy making Frieza molest/rape Vegeta but it always disgusts me! It's totally out of character and you know it. Our main character is masculine. A man to the core! I can imagine him taking his own life rather than waking up in the morning to serve someone who had done this to him!

If you like Yaoi so much, you should've warned your readers in your story description! And add the yaoi genre so those who didn't like it could avoid it!

Your story would've been marvelous if not for the obscene idea about Vegeta and Frieza.
Protos Heis chapter 6 . 9/22/2023
It's weird to see Vegeta getting this very emotional. I understand in Planet Namek since he was dying at the time and giving his last words. I have to be honest, I don't like this scene here.

What a very long chapter. I am so amazed! I wish I could do that.
Protos Heis chapter 5 . 9/18/2023
Damn! Vegeta acting possessive as if Bulma is his girlfriend and not Yamcha's is adorable! I'm surprised Yamcha isn't suspicious or worried that Bulma will for Vegeta. I'd be worried if I were him.

Bulma's gesture was so sweet. She's probably the first person who gave Vegeta a gift.
Protos Heis chapter 4 . 8/19/2023
Looks like someone's already developed some feelings! Hehe

My favorite part of this chapter was when Vegeta and Bulma watched the theater. I so loved Vegeta's reactions. It's so amusing.
Protos Heis chapter 3 . 8/7/2023
When I read the part where Vegeta was wary about the park because it's too peaceful, I felt so sorry for him. That's how terrible his life was when he still served Frieza.
1,563 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »