Reviews for Rediscovering Honor
Assassin Hatake chapter 1 . 2/1
awesome story
jeangarc18 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
OHMG. I couldn't stop reading this!
Blaise Ryusa chapter 63 . 11/29/2016
I just want to say I love the story, it has been awesome. However I just looked on your profile and I was unable to find the sequel. It's been over five years since this one was completed. I know stuff happens but I hope that you post the next installment soon
ITF12 chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
Cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Your story was great and believable. Hope you post your sequel soon.
Sea Wan River chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
It feels weird to me that Bulma is not that upset by what Veggie did or not as disappointed as Gohan is. Good chapter tho
Sea Wan River chapter 12 . 9/27/2016
Great chapter. Best one so far.
artephile chapter 63 . 9/17/2016
Super intense 3 year fic! It's interesting to see the changes that occur with Vegeta ascending earlier. Never would I have thought that would effect whether or not Trunks was born, but it makes sense! It kills me when you tease us with a sequel because I so badly want to know more (especially if Trunks will even exist in this timeline! And other marital issues!) but it's been a couple years so... Thanks for the story!
miller chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
hell yes this may turn out to be my fav fanfic yet go vegeta
MILLER chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
awesome story so far very interesting
Gosia chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
I just love it!
Guest chapter 61 . 6/21/2016
I've been reading this from beginning to end and I just had to stop here to post a review. This has been so good so far and I liked the fact that you used an STH song to start off this chapter. :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
So I'm enjoying the story, big picture wise. But what the hell do you have against masturbation? You've described it as pathetic, sad, etc, so it kinda seems like you may have a few issues there. Also, I kinda wish Bulma had more of a spitfire feel. She kinda feels a bit like a doormat.
MalikJamalTimberlake chapter 8 . 5/6/2016
Come on man.. You did the same thing with Homeless Boy. Vegetas my fav but there's no reason he should be so appealing. And your telling me Bulma gave up a marriage for Vegeta. After like. 6 years with Yamcha and 17 away from Vegeta? So dissapointing. I mean i like ur atories but its like Bulmas Slutty in a way and she wants him bad enough to angagonize Yamcha. Yamchas not that bad. Seeing your girl spend time with a known killer and the excuse is I want to spend time with him? That screams cheating man... You've known him for two days and you respect him more than Yamcha who youver known for years and are dating? Such bull. Ilike the stories, dont get me wrong but the way they get together is so cringe. Vegeta was on her in boxers man... And she claims not to have a crush... I think Yamcha gets the short end of the stick way too often for no reason. Bulmas weak but because she can invent, shes ok... I read one flick where Yamcha was training hard and it was pretty good, every other flick lames him out. I like the fix buy come on bro. Their relationship is bull. I don't even know if you'll see this but pls don't take this the wrong way
1,481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »