Reviews for Rediscovering Honor
Gosia chapter 6 . 6/24
I just love it!
I've been reading this from beginning to end and I just had to stop here to post a review. This has been so good so far and I liked the fact that you used an STH song to start off this chapter. :-)
Nice
So I'm enjoying the story, big picture wise. But what the hell do you have against masturbation? You've described it as pathetic, sad, etc, so it kinda seems like you may have a few issues there. Also, I kinda wish Bulma had more of a spitfire feel. She kinda feels a bit like a doormat.
MalikJamalTimberlake chapter 8 . 5/6
Come on man.. You did the same thing with Homeless Boy. Vegetas my fav but there's no reason he should be so appealing. And your telling me Bulma gave up a marriage for Vegeta. After like. 6 years with Yamcha and 17 away from Vegeta? So dissapointing. I mean i like ur atories but its like Bulmas Slutty in a way and she wants him bad enough to angagonize Yamcha. Yamchas not that bad. Seeing your girl spend time with a known killer and the excuse is I want to spend time with him? That screams cheating man... You've known him for two days and you respect him more than Yamcha who youver known for years and are dating? Such bull. Ilike the stories, dont get me wrong but the way they get together is so cringe. Vegeta was on her in boxers man... And she claims not to have a crush... I think Yamcha gets the short end of the stick way too often for no reason. Bulmas weak but because she can invent, shes ok... I read one flick where Yamcha was training hard and it was pretty good, every other flick lames him out. I like the fix buy come on bro. Their relationship is bull. I don't even know if you'll see this but pls don't take this the wrong way
Antonio chapter 28 . 4/13
I definitely think so far this story is superior to homeless boy besides vegeta's depressing first departure from earth. I really think that Vegeta and Bulma's chemistry is very well done. keep up the good work!
plahbie chapter 10 . 3/19
You are making Vegeta a little TOO perfect, and I don't think that he should be smarter than Dr. Brief and Bulma.
plahbie chapter 7 . 3/19
Yay! Vegeta's stronger! I love it when this happens in other Vegeta fanfics, and although there are a lot of flames for this story, I think it's great. However, I don't like the B/V parts. Sorry!
plahbie chapter 6 . 3/19
Her name is Launch, not Lunch!
OmegaDL50 chapter 30 . 2/18
The character assassination of Yamcha was pretty brutal in this chapter, but I won't say he didn't deserve it. Vegeta played him like a fool with outstanding results. I certainly enjoyed how you pulled that off.

That was fun! Excellent chapter, now I continue to read the next one.
A base form Vegeta beating Goku as a Super Saiyan? This is very unlikely, considering the significant power magnification from the Super form. Goku would need to be put into a situation much like when he had the Heart Virus against Android 19 to be at such a disadvantage.

I'm enjoying this story, but in the scope of the DBZ canon, even my suspension of disbelief is pushed to the limit that Goku would let his training slack for such a massive power gap between him and Vegeta to exist, outside of blatant favoritism of a specific character.

There should be a plausible reason that explains why there is such a power difference so the this sort of probability is possible within the context of your AU and doesn't take the reader out of the story. Outside of just mere character favoritism towards Vegeta, I have yet seen such an explanation for such a massive power gap.

If a proper detail of Vegeta's advantage over Goku existed I'd be totally okay with that, but random and unexplained mystery power ups doesn't really fit the tone you set up for this amazing story you've written thus far.
Yes you acknowledge that Vegeta was strong to take on both Android 19 and 20 when Goku couldn't, but it seems you are conveniently disregarding the fact the Goku was inflicted with a heart virus and affected his condition to fight.

I hope your fandom of Vegeta does not warp the perspective for future chapters in this story to the point you make him some kind of Gary-Stu. You already made him more powerful than Goku and apparently more intelligent than Bulma and his Father, outside of his sordid past, very few flaws does not an interesting character make.
Stereotypical gay guy working in a designer clothing store. You could have easily picked a much more original idea, rather than that typical cliche one.

Oh well, on to the next chapter.
Shouldn't this story be rated M just on this chapter alone.

It's a solid piece of fiction, however I wouldn't want your story being somehow removed from the site just because someone decided to report it due to incorrect rating.
OmegaDL50 chapter 9 . 2/17
One thing I'd like to point as a major character development point for Vegeta is the fact he is constantly striving to improve himself to keep up with Goku.

It's one of his pivotal character traits in that constantly striving to catch up to Goku is what drives his motivation to continually get stronger and push himself even further.

By making Vegeta stronger than Goku this early on in your story, removes this element to Vegeta's character, which would lead him to become overconfident and arrogant.

I have enjoyed reading this story thus far but I hope this change of yours does was carefully planned and does not go against Vegeta's core character.

Thanks for writing this and keep up the excellent work.
1,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »