Reviews for Rediscovering Honor
Katie chapter 1 . 7/26
In addition to my recent post which was basically why would you end it that way. I just want to say that this was the best fanfiction i have ever read. I was reading another book the time and couldn't focus off of this long enough to continue with my other story. The details you went into about what happened in those 3 years between the two is absolutely believable. He still maintains his arrogance but he finds himself at the same time. I just kept waiting for the moment to finally happen between the 2 of them and it ended like that. Where is this sequal? Does it continue on from that point?
You've got to be kidding me. You kept me on edge for 4 days as i read through every chapter... Waiting for the moment they would join. You described sex with her and yamcha but not Vegeta! Ugh
FireSharingan359 chapter 29 . 5/21
Okay I guess I should finish before reviewing I just have a few problems I need to voice out. Don't get me wrong I like ur story and it has a great writing style... however ur being very biased towards Vegeta and making Bulma kind of look like a slut.

I mean I can get not likin Yamacha but how is a guy supposed to react to a planet buster cuddling and touching his girlfriend. A planet buster by the way if u don't know is someone who can muster the force to blow up a Planet. Which by the way Yamcha can do that so he's not really weak. His character just isn't needed anymore and he's more around now in super for laughs.

I don't like Yamchas character either but the way he's always wrong when Any normal person would react the same way doesn't make much since. You give explanations for Bulma and Vegetas behavior however it still feels biased.

Plus ur reasons don't really apply to Bulma since she's not a saiyan. A normal girl would be upset with her boyfriend for being mean to her friends but would try to talk to him and understand why they were upset (by the way they wouldn't do it while sitting in the guys lap) unless she was trying to leave him. Even then the way she was behaving would make her look like a slut.

Also another thing Vegeta being this strong makes no sense, Vegeta being able to beat Goku at a Super Saiyan, in base is unlogical. Especially since it's a times fifty boost. Also Goku would easily be able to keep up with Vegeta and get just as strong if Vegetables could develop that strength.

The only way it would logically make sense was if Vegeta had god ki at this point. Which is not the case. Ur to biased towards Vegeta which takes fun out of reading this. Vegeta is one of my favorites to but at least give good reasoning.

Otherwise good story
Depasa chapter 17 . 4/17
Loved it so far it's 2017 and I'm just at the BEGGINING, although some parts of have to say were unesessary, anyways actually it is possible for a human to memorize EVRYTHING like that, I know so cause my friend is like that and I swear to god it amazes me everyday, no wonder she's the top of the top at school at our age, anyways I hope it gets even better
Assassin Hatake chapter 1 . 2/1
awesome story
jeangarc18 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
OHMG. I couldn't stop reading this!
Blaise Ryusa chapter 63 . 11/29/2016
I just want to say I love the story, it has been awesome. However I just looked on your profile and I was unable to find the sequel. It's been over five years since this one was completed. I know stuff happens but I hope that you post the next installment soon
ITF12 chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
Cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Your story was great and believable. Hope you post your sequel soon.
Sea Wan River chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
It feels weird to me that Bulma is not that upset by what Veggie did or not as disappointed as Gohan is. Good chapter tho
Sea Wan River chapter 12 . 9/27/2016
Great chapter. Best one so far.
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 63 . 9/17/2016
Super intense 3 year fic! It's interesting to see the changes that occur with Vegeta ascending earlier. Never would I have thought that would effect whether or not Trunks was born, but it makes sense! It kills me when you tease us with a sequel because I so badly want to know more (especially if Trunks will even exist in this timeline! And other marital issues!) but it's been a couple years so... Thanks for the story!
miller chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
hell yes this may turn out to be my fav fanfic yet go vegeta
MILLER chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
awesome story so far very interesting
Gosia chapter 6 . 6/24/2016