Reviews for Homecoming
cuzimsocool chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was amazingly well written. Poor Calvin :( Hope you keep writing!
pinecat chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Sad good story but still sad...
fiesa chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I love One Shots on Calvin and Hobbes, especially stories like yours.

The beginning really was good - the whole story was beautiful. The snowing while Calvin drove home, the way he remembers coming and leaving. The way he remembers his parents and the way he sees them, talks to them.

The fact that Suzie died is tragic, of course. I'm glad you wrote the flash back so one could see the way he and Suzie met the last time and how they left each other again. I'm not on facebook but I guess if someone died it would go unnoticed for a while... Would it? Woah, knowing the internet probably not. What happens to such accounts when the owner dies, anyway?

Umm, sorry for straying off-topic.

I also liked the last paragraph very much, the mentioning of the closet that held demons by night in the past but now only a few clothes and an old, dusty tiger. And still, Hobbes holds the same magic as he had when Calvin was a child.

A really beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Sad but thoughtful.
noxbocksty chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh... this was sad.

I like how Hobbes was very minor is this. Too many fics angst over Calvin not seeing Hobbes anymore, and while some do this well, a lot don't. Thank you for the somber reminder of adulthood.

Susie was a twist I hadn't expected, but lovely all the same. I was wondering, when you described him as 33, if he was married, but now I think he wasn't here, having a minor consideration of waiting for Susie.

Calvin would so be a delinquint in high school...
my-dear-fangirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wow... You killed off Susie... harsh... (one problem though, It was Under the bed that Calvin was scared of, not the closet)