Reviews for Countless Stars
sexy beast Y.Seungho chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Omg this story deserve so much more reviews and shit O_O it's mind boggling why you're not flooded with reviews because this story is just to good to be true O_O I love this story! Is Sasuke going to change now and be all mean to Naruto or something D:
asuka5271 chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Wah wha how Uchiha papa is dead Why!

Naruto just finally got a family how could this happen damn you council I hope you suffer for everything you've done update soon xD
Elle chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Okay I got teary eyes after reading this! You're really good at this writing thing you know xD

But even though it was a sad chapter, I like the situation it's in now. I mean only Sasuke's dad died AND itachi is still around (rather then fleeing). Makes me imagine a whole lot what will happen! Is Sasuke going to be the Sasuke we know in the manga, what will happen when they discover the truth, is Sasuke's mom going to die next! Either way i cant wait!

And as usual very cute and very creative, I applaud your amazing abilities to write this amazing story! :) till next time
conversingCorpses chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAII! I luffs this story sooooooooooooooo much! please oh pease oh PLEASE continue! (poor Naru-chan... 「I'm not a very big Sasuke fan, therefore I don't pity him as much. I still pity him, though...」)Hmm... where did Itachi-kun go... MAYBE HE LEFT TO GO BOTHER KISAME! (or technically, it's the other way around...lol. Anyway, CONTINUE, OR FEEL THE WRATH OF MY ARMY OF FLYING MONKEYS! :D

Ja ne!
oosasukeoo chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
LOVE THE SUMMARY! HAHA a shark. Good chapter! I love that it stars with present and then go to past.
cherrycake97 chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
theyre so cute! my fav x_x chibi sasu and naru. makes me wanna hugz them X_X yay for lil sasu luv this story and it's cuteness! will sasu always be this nice?

cant wait for moreeee (sorry my english is low T_T)
x-Estella-x chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
This story is really great. I love your writing style very much :)

I was surprised at first that Iruka was holding such great anger towards innocent little Naruto. I'm glad is realized that Naruto and Kyuubi are two different beings. My favourite part of course is when Sasuke beat that bully up (all the Sasuke/Naruto moments in this is so precious! xD) hehe I can't believe how much I like him in this story xD usually people make him into a bastard, but then again he is a little boy here (with a family).

I fear for Naruto :( this is only the beginning of the bullying and teasing from other students, isnt it? At least Kiba isn't a jerk! I also really like how you didnt use a rookie 9 as that bully :D I can't wait for the others to make an appearence!

Love your story and how amazingly well it's written and flows. Thank you for writing it :) Whats wrong with people, not reviewing this story? Because you so deserve it! Excellent job

bye :D
Tsuna chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
omg this story is so cute and lovely, I loved very second of reading it. I love the way you portrayed the Uchiha family :) especially Fugaku. I also love Itachi in this too. Am curious about whats going to happen later on. I do't know but is the massacre going to happen in this story? Or is something bad going to happen to Naruto hmm hmm :) either way I can't wait for more! excellent story :D cant express how much i enjoyed reading this xD
luv it chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
thx for the chapter!

I wonder if this is gonna follow the original story? abt konoha gov i mean since theres corruption n all.

update soon!
luv it chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Itachi seems like a really nice big bro and I love Naruto and Sasuke as little kids. Update soon!
S. Wright chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This seems like such an interesting story and I want to read so badly, but sadly I have an intense shark phobia. Just typing the word is making me panic. Crap, how did he wind up inside the animal? While the creature be mentioned in the following chapters?

Sean