Reviews for Mile High
Michonyx chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Okay, that scene at the end was depressing. I hope you're not planning on leaving them like that. It would be a shame for Jake and Rose to come this far only to lose something that could make them both happy. Please update as soon as possible. I have to know how this ends; such a good story needs to be finished. :)
tees chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
seems like every author gives Rose an asshole for a father. haha I hope Jake takes her away to a beautiful place and they live happily ever after (with tons of sex involve.) Please do continue.
tees chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
balcony sex ? how dangerously hot! need to try that lol. awesome chapter!
ReneeFF chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Omg, I've missed you and this fic! So glad it's up and running again!

My heart breaks for Rose and Jake and Charles is a jack-ass who needs to be put in his place. I LOVED the balcony scene last chapter. ;) How have you been?
Scarlet Temptation chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
What the hell did Charles say to her?! One minute she's all into him, and then the next she's breaking up with him. Next chapter soon please! :D
MoonAtNoon chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Nooo! I knew this was going to happen! Don't leave this as a cliffie for too long!
Geneu chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Cliffhanger, be damned... I wonder, what 'talk' she had with her father?
JessieSmiles2030 chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
So I just found this because for whatever reason I was trolling through Jacob fics and it was a recent update. I was rather hesitant at first purely because it's such a strange pairing, but I was feeling adventurous so I told myself I'd give you three chapters.

When chapter three ended, I didn't even need to assess whether or not I would continue. It was a given. I've been laughing and getting all butterfly-filled for over an hour and then SUDDENLY, right when I get to the last chapter. BAM! Now, I guess that was your intention so bravo and so forth, but I want to know what happens, so if you'd be so kind as to update, I'll be waiting. Literally, waiting.
Twisted Bloodlust chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
So I'm sitting here all bored and shit. Not very unusual. I see that you've updated so I get all excited and race on over. I'm smiling, waiting, expecting giggles, and then . . . this. Soooo neggy. I swear, if they don't get back together soon, like, next chapter, I'll probably lose my shit.

Just saying.

Also, Rosalie's father is an asshole. I donut like at all.

Update.
TheMonkeyFromTheHangover chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Indeed it did. I saw it coming, since these things always do in this sort of fic, but it still sucks. I really don't get WHY she broke up with him though. Outtakes from Rose's POV maybe?

Next chapter pleeeease :D
TheMonkeyFromTheHangover chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
God dayum! This chapter was huge! I learnt quite a bit, especially about Rosalie, but then again last chapter had that little thing at the beginning about Jake so I guess this is balance. Great job!

Now, if it takes you two years to update again I may die. So please don't do that. I'll just hold my breath until I get the email notif :)
TheMonkeyFromTheHangover chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
And I learned something AGAIN! The basic rules of how to play Black Jack! See, this is why I love fic; I get educated inadvertently.

But anyway, I'm soooo excited now they've *kind of* said how they feel. Kind of. Also, mega depressed that there's only one more chapter before I'm caught up.
TheMonkeyFromTheHangover chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Naw! That was so cute! It gave me all funny-happy-smily feelings. And now, as with these things, I'm sure something bad is about to happen. And that makes me sad...
TheMonkeyFromTheHangover chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
My car is red. It's like you knew...
I think Jake should kidnap Rose and run off to the english country side where they change their names and become gypsies! But maybe that's just me :D
TheMonkeyFromTheHangover chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Rose is such a stalker! At least Jake seems to be taking it well though. For my first non-canon fic, this is really giving a good impression. Will have to see what else there is in this category when I'm done here.

By the way, I know I'm only halfway there, but update soon!