Reviews for Meet Me Under the Mistletoe
human2wolf chapter 1 . 1/20
I don't know what you're talking about this story is berry good (I know what I put 4 the record) it was the perfect scenario andeverything I can just imagine this being a episode
00Misty chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ah how sweet and simple. Thank you very much for this sweetness.
Olive-Gravity chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Fuckin stroke of genius right here. /claps with tears brimming from my eyes and wipes the away like a tsundere/ you have earned 1 respect.
lulu422 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
No, no, don't worry, I really liked it. Keep being epic
jj chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
wow nice
ginamcnamee chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
You sell yourself short: this was not a wast of time; if anything, I enjoyed it immensely, even though I far greatly prefer NaruSasu and hardcore stuff. This is very good, and I want you to keep up the good work.

You may be feeling frustrated, angry, sad, hell, I'm not telling you to feel like that, but if you do, there are still those out there who care, still those who support you, and still those who relate to/understand what you are most likely going through. I may only be the first two, and I definitely will not try to be the last one, but you know, I would like to ask your permission to expand on your one-shots and make them more than that.

I'm not telling you WHAT TO DO, I'm just telling you WHAT I WANT TO/WOULD LIKE TO DO. I'd make sure that if you do give me permission to do what I just asked, I will always put a credit line (title, creator) in the summary so that way it is obvious that the original idea was not mine, but rather yours.
Taintedbutterfly88 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Absolutely f*cking adorable! Most definitely worth every moment spent reading! Just the right amount of fluff and angst, the wish I have is the years between the first Christmas of theirs kisses and last was a bit fuzzy I thought they just brushed off their feeling and remained just friends, I would have liked to see the build to the relationship at the end. But as I said very very sweet and worth the read :D
saku-ann chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I know its not Christmass and i have no reason to be reading this, actually i dont even know how i find this fic, still i loved it :-)
x. Lover. of. Anime. x chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was not a waste of time. I loved it!
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Small typos:

assaulted by the sticky pare belonging to the
-should be: assaulted by the sticky pair belonging to the

I love this story. The flashback so... DDD

You surprised me with the end there, I was somehow expecting canon! angst and I was like, oh, it's just a mission! yay!

V. enjoyable. D
PshhAnonymous chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Omigosh! I feel so fan girly right know xD I love how in the end some of the first time is relayed lol its awesome! U did a really good job somtin criticise urself so badly. :)
GeoLight chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Err... Why do you hate this? It was so good! Light and fluffy maybe, not the deepest or most emotional fic I've ever read, but one-shots never are.

I liked it, and the smut was HOT! Really, my only complaint is that you cut of that end scene, which I would very much have liked to read :)

Don't be so hard on yourself. This was SO not waste of time. I am going to check out your other stories now!
NinjaBunnyAttack chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
AWWWWWW! It was so cute! I love it!
XxCharlottexX1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
NO NO NO, NOT EPIC FAIL, JUST EPIC IN GENERAL! I love this a lot. :) I loved how you put the last sentence in there how you did(: I don't know why you could hate this; it's amazing! T.T

I love it. Favorite's list, here we come.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
It's weird, and a bit confusing in how the feelings were expressed, and in the how they managed to get together, but it isn't bad! Thank you for the fic!