Reviews for The X Men Present: The Tinder Box
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
*is too busy laughing and trying to breathe to review for awhile*

*breathes deeply* Okay, I'm good. Anyway...that was hilarious. Especially Remy's comment about the 'morale' of the story. Because, it was.
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 12/31/2010

Very amusing, I must say :) I love the way you incorporate yourself into the stories, and the whole backstage thing with the characters... yeah :) I've never heard of the tinder box, though... -.-
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
If it helps, I found BOTH executions amusing...
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow. I don't know what part of this I liked the most. The oddball story (OFF WITH HER HEAD!), the character dialogue (Wanda cracked me up), or the end (The moral: if you don't like your girlfriend's parents, sick a mad dog on them). I was grinning like an idiot through this entire thing. Good job, Blue Fluff. I think I like that better. What do you think?
aecul chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
"'Bleu?' Remy asked."

I like how he says it in sister's class at school has an inside joke about that wordd so it always makes me laugh. Anyway.

"No one said anything. Remy raised his hand."

Haha! I love the mental picture.

"'Scarlet Bi-"'

I feel bad but I literally lol'd.

"There's something not quite right with me that I think that entire murder scene is funny."

I think it's funny that they're just talking all friendly and suddenly both of them go a little spastic. Reminds me of my little siblings. XD

"'A fine sort of tinder-box this is,'"

I thought it was a lighter?

"Remy sighed dreamily and pulled her back to him.

'Do it again.'

She giggled and did as she was told."

Aww! Big smile.

Cute story! I like the moral, lol. And the Logan/Raven.

I feel like my favorite X-Men Presents stories always end up being the ones I've never heard of where do you even find stories like this?

Mm...Bring Love Together. What about Alex/Lorna? 'Cause I mean, you'll have to do a field trip to the Brotherhood/Magneto's base if you do Jonda...please? :)

Okay, enough of that.

Fantastic job with this story! I really enjoyed reading it. I could keep gushing, but that would probably be annoying so I won't. Thanks for writing it, though. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ahhh, Wanda is the witch... of course... she's so conveiniently named, eh?

Ah, a lighter... is that significant, I wonder...

'They like, antique..."

Hehe, Remy said 'like.'

Haha, Wanda scolding Remy and Rogue! They have way too much fun together... I love it!

"Oh, gee, I wonder who the princess is?" Wanda said dryly.

"Wrong," Rogue said. "This man treats me like a queen."

"Aw, Roguey, did you just compliment me? That's the first time today."

Wanda gave him a look.

"You keep count?"

"I have to ration them for his ego's sake, and he makes sure I get my daily quota in."

"You two are so weird."

Remy hugged Rogue.

"But we're weird together!"

Rogue laughed.

So. Freakin'. Cute!

HA! And you managed to give Deadpool an honorary mention too! Excellent!

Really? Movie Raven has a thing for Movie Logan? Hmmm... not a bad idea... I kinda like it!

And actually, scarily, he does look like Hugh Jackman. It's weird, 'cause I'm pretty sure the show was made first...

"Roguey, can we get a dog? I promise to take care of him! Please?"

"Ya just wanna see if you can train him to steal."

"Oui!…that's bad, isn't it?"

"You're learning," Rogue smiled and kissed him quickly.

Remy sighed dreamily and pulled her back to him.

"Do it again."

She giggled and did as she was told.

They're so cute!

"Crazy fan-girl," Logan muttered.

Raven grunted in agreement.

Yay! Jonda moment! Hoped for that...

I KNEW the lighter had to be significant... but I kept waiting for Johnny to pop out of the lighter and claim that the witch kept him prisoner for... various purposes.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
hahahahahahahahahahaha! Awesomely funny story!

queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
fluff overload

the Hugh Jackman bit was hilarious
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Haha, love the story. Great work!
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Hehehe, when will they realize that it's the fan-girls who dictate how the stories go? xD