Reviews for Broken Promises
Seikyuna Shojikina chapter 6 . 4/18
Update please? It's fabtastic!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
oh my its interesting and a drunk sasuke? ahahaha!
paracuties chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Agh...I'm so disappointed! This story is so good, but it's not going to be continued! At least, it's unlikely, since the last time you updated it was practically three years ago.

I'm really enjoying your story, though. I like the idea of Sasuke being sent here, becoming friends with the Kurosaki family, etc. However, I do find it a touch unrealistic - in that Sasuke wouldn't suddenly have a change of heart just that easily. Sure, he may be like, yeah, I want to be a better person now, but he wouldn't just become all polite and apologetic and friendly. He wouldn't just give in to spilling his entire life story, even if Ichigo seems so friendly, and so able to listen or for whatever reason he felt compelled to tell his life story to Ichigo for. And then when he apologized for scaring that dude in their class, it was too sudden and easy for him - someone bent on revenge would not be all that sorry about it, at all.

But well. It's close enough to realistic, and that's fine. Sorry if I seem like I'm picking too much on it or something.

Please, please update! And keep writing!
yahnnie chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
is it just me or sasuke is a bit OOC ?
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
ARGH, NO! WHY?! THIS STORY IS FREAKIN' AWESOME, YET IT HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED IN TWO, ALMOST THREE, YEARS. AND I FIND IT ONLY NOW. BUT I'M GRATEFUL THIS EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Okay, I'm done abusing the caps lock button now. But, seriously. This fic is awesome. Mainly 'cause it has Sasuke in Bleach, which is just epic to think about, and especially since Sasuke has been 'redeemed' and has new Sharingan powers, but, yeah. Awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
plz dis is an awesome fic continue plz!
Rashelle chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
This is, like, my favorite Naruto/Bleach crossover. Serious. I loooove it! :D
animagirl chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Sasuke is sooo ooc it's like he is another person.
LL chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Yamamoto should kill both sasuke and Ichigo then kill rest of soul society anything to help the great Aizen-sama win. Nobody does an idiot general like yamamoto
Donna chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
This is great and u should continent it.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Please i need more this FF is like drug...
You cant quiet it so easy...
Siameze chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Wow, I'm surprised how much I'm loving your story. It started off stereo-typically, but in a way I like that - it's easy to follow and you've done a wonderful job with pacing. Writing was a little shaky at first, but I can tell it's is getting better with each chapter, along with story-telling.

I've searched through other Naruto-Bleach crossovers, but none could compare to this one. Because this story isn't extremely complex or has anything to do with romance (harems and such). It's told in a typically shonen style for a general audience. Everyone is pretty in-character, and it just seems believable.

Your portrayal of Sasuke is more forgiving than usual; that's fine, it adds a fresh dimension to him. A criticism of mine is that you could harden him up a little - I think he warmed up to the Kurosaki family too quickly and also took in Ichigo's advice about his troubled past too eagerly. Realistically, Sasuke would have been more stubborn about turning a new leaf- after all he's heard that kind of talk from Naruto, so Ichigo's going to have to try harder to change Sasuke.

In addition - this is only a personal suggestion of mine, but if it were me, I would bring in Ichigo's original group of friends and develop Sasuke's character around Ishida especially, the two's situation with their clans being so relatable and both being known for their pride. Perhaps break the ice by having Ishida make Sasuke a special fighting costume? I'd really like to see them team up in a fight in the future. That'd be the seriously cool!

Anyways, I digress. Keep writing! What you've got is very sweet, so don't give up on it! ;)
Shouta Izukai chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
vincent1875 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Nice story. Yeah, Sasuke's been powered up unreasonably but it flows nicely.
vincent1875 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Good chapter. Sasuke sure has got a hax ability. I don't see why Sasuke didn't recognize the description of his MS.