Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: An Assassin's Heart
Feels. Feels everywhere.
RandomButLoved chapter 55 . 7/15/2015
I don't know why I had followed this story for so damn long but not read it, because this is one of the best stories that I have read on here. Damita is the best written OC that I have read in a long time, and you didn't make her the woeful OC that couldn't have what she loved, for she was passionate, tragic, and wonderfully written. Zelda had a massive journey from being quick to judge, taking what she had for granted, to becoming more devoted than ever to not falling for that life again. Ganondorf's best moment, for me, was with Link before Damita came to save him from the camp; about smiling and being so young. It was the true, twisted embofiment of his character, and I will remember that always. And, even though he was late, and Damita was put to rest, this story fulfilled its potential and will remain in my heart ;3
Guest chapter 25 . 5/6/2015
Its links home in tp
TheHeroineOfTime chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
He's not in Skyward Sword I looked while my dad played it 7 times
TheHeroineOfTime chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
I'm OK with sheik being his own person he's like that in the fanfic that I'm going to write.
Darkhuntress266 chapter 55 . 3/17/2015
Haii it's me again. Once again beautiful story though I have to say I liked return and promise better (sorry but I'm a linkxzelda fan. Always have been always will be) but still. This was very well written. That scene where sheik kissed Zelda tho...O.o that was... That was awkward. I do hope you still read these things for your old stories. Anyways keep writing! I'd love to see more set in this universe. Also I agree with you on Aisha and Shad. They would make a really cute couple :3
ZeldaHeroine7 chapter 55 . 1/13/2015
Lolz! XD Liked it for the most part. Very well done as far as emotion and relationships and what-not. Although, not very much Zelda-ish stuff in the story save for the history of the Heros and the Godesses intervening and such (example: I kept expecting someone to use a fairy or red potion, but they never did).
Sheik as his own person, I always loved that idea, although I will say he was juuuuuust a little too feminine as far his reactions and emotions (for me anyway). Other than that, great story! I enjoyed it. :3
kingdomfantasies chapter 55 . 11/23/2014
I'm not even going to lie, I cried at the last few chapters,you write so well its crazy. Amazing job :3
Rigby Gigby chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Review 300! Hows it feel, knowing that your fic has 300 reviews? Anyway, I like this chapter. this is good, I like that the hero of timem inters was put in. apparently, according to watchmojo, ocirena ( dont know how to spell lol) of time is the best game of all time! Yay! Anyway, im interested in how tgis story will progress.
Rigby Gigby chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
at first i liked damita, but now i don't. Good chapter, btw liked the way you wrote it.
Rigby Gigby chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I have a feeling that Damita will never be the person she used to be. i'm excited to read this. i really like shieks personality. does he still wear his shiekah clothes though or armour? wasn't really specified.
Rigby Gigby chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
I thought you said this was your second fic? oh well, good chapter
Rigby Gigby chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I like this, seems like it will be a fun read.
DrytotheDen chapter 55 . 7/23/2014
Damn.
This story is so beautiful a movie should be made out of it.
So beautiful.
Your awesome.
Your story is awesome.
I'm speechless.
This story is awesome.
AstralMiscreant chapter 55 . 6/14/2014
It's just so funny how the new Zelda game "Hyrule Warriors" is coming out this year and it sort of fits the template and plot line of your own story (I.e how Link is a soldier in the Hyrulian Army and a silver haired women the Witch Cia, the main antagonist was in love with him and all that). It's crazy how Nintendo came up with such a similar idea to your own story, yet you did it first! It's like you foretold the future hahaha!