Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: An Assassin's Heart
Its links home in tp
TheHeroineOfTime chapter 4 . 5/4
He's not in Skyward Sword I looked while my dad played it 7 times
TheHeroineOfTime chapter 2 . 5/4
I'm OK with sheik being his own person he's like that in the fanfic that I'm going to write.
Darkhuntress266 chapter 55 . 3/17
Haii it's me again. Once again beautiful story though I have to say I liked return and promise better (sorry but I'm a linkxzelda fan. Always have been always will be) but still. This was very well written. That scene where sheik kissed Zelda tho...O.o that was... That was awkward. I do hope you still read these things for your old stories. Anyways keep writing! I'd love to see more set in this universe. Also I agree with you on Aisha and Shad. They would make a really cute couple :3
ZeldaHeroine7 chapter 55 . 1/13
Lolz! XD Liked it for the most part. Very well done as far as emotion and relationships and what-not. Although, not very much Zelda-ish stuff in the story save for the history of the Heros and the Godesses intervening and such (example: I kept expecting someone to use a fairy or red potion, but they never did).
Sheik as his own person, I always loved that idea, although I will say he was juuuuuust a little too feminine as far his reactions and emotions (for me anyway). Other than that, great story! I enjoyed it. :3
kingdomfantasies chapter 55 . 11/23/2014
I'm not even going to lie, I cried at the last few chapters,you write so well its crazy. Amazing job :3
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Review 300! Hows it feel, knowing that your fic has 300 reviews? Anyway, I like this chapter. this is good, I like that the hero of timem inters was put in. apparently, according to watchmojo, ocirena ( dont know how to spell lol) of time is the best game of all time! Yay! Anyway, im interested in how tgis story will progress.
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
at first i liked damita, but now i don't. Good chapter, btw liked the way you wrote it.
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I have a feeling that Damita will never be the person she used to be. i'm excited to read this. i really like shieks personality. does he still wear his shiekah clothes though or armour? wasn't really specified.
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
I thought you said this was your second fic? oh well, good chapter
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I like this, seems like it will be a fun read.
DrytotheDen chapter 55 . 7/23/2014
Damn.
This story is so beautiful a movie should be made out of it.
So beautiful.
Your awesome.
Your story is awesome.
I'm speechless.
This story is awesome.
AstralMiscreant chapter 55 . 6/14/2014
It's just so funny how the new Zelda game "Hyrule Warriors" is coming out this year and it sort of fits the template and plot line of your own story (I.e how Link is a soldier in the Hyrulian Army and a silver haired women the Witch Cia, the main antagonist was in love with him and all that). It's crazy how Nintendo came up with such a similar idea to your own story, yet you did it first! It's like you foretold the future hahaha!
ThePredicate chapter 55 . 5/21/2014
I just finished reading this last night, and LOVED it!

I am a little confused as to why you never addressed anything more about the kidnappings after the conversation with Darunia- whether they were found, either alive or dead?

Also, I'm assuming the ending is supposed to be vague as to whether Link and Zelda are "together"?
ThePredicate chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
This fic has been on my "to read later" list for probably almost a year, and I just never found the time to read it.

...The only reason I'm putting it down for tonight is because I know there's no way I can finish it in one night, and it's already 1:30 in the morning D:

I am LOVING this so far :D