Reviews for Visual Records
SheaTSarc chapter 1 . 4/3
Very well done! I love Romana, and to think that little upstart Rose thinks she can hold a candle to her! Hmph! ;-)
wrestlerorca45 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
You got Rose spot on, great story.
meetmeyesterday chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
That almost made me feel a little bit sorry for Rose. Almost. But it was really just her getting what she deserved.
phantomlistener chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
My favourite thing about this (apart from the spot-on way you write the Doctor/Romana relationship) is your portrayal of Rose. It's very true to her onscreen character - possessive, blindly in love but at the same capable of a huge amount of compassion. To me, that's her redeeming feature: she might be clingy and a little bitchy, but she has a big heart.

Now I'm feeling all nostalgic for so many different eras of Who, thanks to this!
jedimasterstar chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I like this. I really do.

It's nice to see someone who is not afraid to write Rose the way she was portrayed in the show - rude, a tad selfish, clingy, and most of all overly jealousy. You definitely have my respect.

Now I'm off to read some more of your stories!
ForeverisGone13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Brilliant :D
DutchLady chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Yay! Finally someone who doesn't ship the Doctor and Rose. I'm a Ten/Martha shipper myself. But you showed Rose just the way she is; clingy, and a tad arrogant. Like you ive always believed that there was more between the Doctor and Romana II. Great story.
Vorel laraek chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is absolutely wonderful - and is exactly how I think he did feel about Rose and Romana, other shippers be damned. :)

That said, I'd never heard of that deleted scene with Amy, and now I really, really want to. :( Amy's awesome like that.
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
i'm not sure what word or adjective i can use to best describe the way Rose is. Once again you've effectively shown her in a light that doesn't involve the Doctor or Mickey or anyone else telling her what an arrogant little snot she is. i'm a bit nauseated by the way Rose thought that the 3rd doctor would even dream about ripping Jo grant's clothes off and throwing her on a bed.

Romana...does the arrogant little tart really think he'd let her go like that and she'd want to leave him ?

i don't see why rose feels like she has a right to know anything about the doctor's lovelife, if it only means getting in his pants.

i'm glad that at the end he put her in her place.

LONG LIVE DOCTOR WHO - ROMANA ROMANCES!
Otter Child chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
oh, very sneaky, getting your Romana passion across that way! But very nice storytelling. I enjoyed it.

Otter
Romana2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I really love this its brilliant. I can totally see the Doctor not being to love anyone else because Romana was his and she was something special that he proably wont have again so they have to bring her back.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
totally amazing. of course you made this very romana based, and i wouldn't expect or want anything else from you. i love it.

rose is so ridiculously jealous.