Reviews for Melancholy of An Asian Overachiever
Lady Phaedra chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
After reading this one story, you have become my favorite author. lol
Deathly Still chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Actually, most taiwanese dislike china more than south Korea.
Yes, in Chinese schools grades are a huge deal...this was pretty humorous.
K-Ojousama chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is the first Japan x Taiwan fic that I've read...

It's hilarious! I love it! :)
misaki-chan-usui chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was so cute. XD Lol Kiku got so depressed Haha, great job!

~Chieko
KFG24 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
There are no words to describe how funny this is. You get bonus points for mentioning Vocaloids. And even more bonus points on top of that for having Taiwan dress up as Black Rock Shooter. _

This(and you)is totally being added to my favorites. I hope you write more stories like this(or like War Bride as that's a really good story, too). _
Siah Yasana chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG!

This is sooooo CUTE
LettersxForte chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow, pretty good story. Kiku probably would commit suicide due to grades...where's italy when you need him? It'd be so cool to go out with someone who cosplayed though. Please update soon!
LunarYamiDemon chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
...First, I have to say one thing...WHAT...THE...FUCK... A Holy shiiiizzz, I cannot believe you actually wrote this A Although I had to admit, it was a wtf-ckery XDDD BTW, is Yong Soo Korea? And I believe Yao was China, no? And shiiiiiizzz XDDD I can't believe you actually put Vocaloid in there! And how'd you know about BRS? ...Wait a minute...I think I can safely say it was Alice? Well, nice crack story But seriously, are you in love with this pairing or just doing it as a crack pairing? And I went "O.O WTF!" at this: "'Honda 班長'" XDD I can't believe you left that in Chinese...And you tried to make Kiku commit suicide! DDX HORRIBLE WOMAN! *points at you accusingly* And seriously, Buddhists believe that there are 18 layers of Hell? O_o Never knew that...I thought it was always 7...But why 18? -.- Oh yea, for the asterisk notes, I didn't see the third one...The one with the "Oppa"...Now I feel like I've heard that phrase before, maybe in some of the Korean dramas? Idk...Anyways, nice crack story! And I'm the first to review! X3 Well, that's all! (Yea, I know, lame way to end the review) And "War Brides" actually has MORE chapters? O_o Wow, woman...