Reviews for Feeling Like A Girl
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
What a cute revisit to the Yule Ball, Harmony-style! I appreciate how sweet you've made Harry and Hermione's characterizations. I also like how you didn't patch up the friendship between Harry and Ron right away; I always thought that JKR took the easy way with Ron when he clearly needed to be brought down a peg or two in every single book! In addition, I like the shaky yet sincere camaraderie you've shown between the three male champions of the Tri-Wizard Tournament.

So all in all, good job! The only critique I have for you is that your fic is full of grammar and spelling mistakes. But I'm hoping your revised edition of this fic fixed that :-)
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
There is a couple small details here and there but the idea is simple and solid, I like it, I will hope to see more.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Please don't ever put Luna anywhere near Ron's general vicinity. Let alone have her attracted to him, that's just ...horribly wrong.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Aw what a sweet lil flick.
I'll add this to my story favs.
Well done.

:))
Fremione-lover16 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was...amazing! omg..it was beautiful,I swear. :)

Love,genia. :)
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is a sweet story that really brings out Harry and Hermione's characters. :) I love it
Rick13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I don't know what had done it but after reading Feeling like a girl and feeling like a girl revised. They became my favorites. Both are not completely the same but the same passion and drive and sincerity were in both stories. So what I mean is that I'm in love with the story.

Love,

Rick13

P.S:My real name is Frederik
grenouille7777 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Very touching. I'm looking forward to the full story. Well done.

grenouille
ScarletRed666 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
its such a cute fanfic! are you going to do a secual? i would lovee to read it .
DemonicGambit chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wow, that was an amazing story, a few inconsistencies here and there. Which I assume are only because you were pulling this from your larger story. I really got into it, great job!
AbandonedAccount321 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
LOOOOVVVVVEDDDDDDDD IT!
Benedict195 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Nice story you have there. Keep it up!
DarkHeart81 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
If there's one tip I can think of, it is to work on how you write scenes. Two things that I find key in fanfics is plausibility and consistency. For plausibility, things need to happen for a reason and to be explained. Random events are fine in comedy or very sparingly used. And as for consistency, pick either past or present tense and stick to it through the entire fic.

For me, the very random changes from past to present tense and back again, then followed by entire scenes in present tense, made this a headache to read. I stopped reading about the time Harry asked Hermione to the ball and skimmed through some of this.

The plot of Dumbledore not wanting Harry to attend the ball is...different. And not one that I really think fits a one shot; but then that's just me as it's not a bad idea. I think such a plot point requires a fic of greater scope, not to mention one that delves into Dumbledore manipulating Harry's life. As for anything that happened after Minerva informed Harry of this, I gave up. It really makes no sense for her to be the one telling him, not to mention doing so late at night when there is a chance he wasn't even awake still.
lorelover chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
TEST just want to see where this ends up.
Cairem chapter 1 . 1/3/2011