Reviews for We Are Golden
fantasyfreak133 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
You Are Never Too Crazy chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Loved this so much hahah I just wanna watch Tangled again so badly omg (;
Jessy Rhian chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I enjoyed this, was rather disappointed it ended where it did! I wanted more :) xx
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
That last line was perfect!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This was cute.
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Haha, I love this! Especially the ending. :) Poor Eugene can't ever get a break, huh? ;)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Beautiful. Harsh. And Eugene is wrong, again. Rapunzel will always surprise him.
honne chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I loved this! Beautiful writing and I loved Eugene's thoughts and POV and yeah I just really love Eugene. I love your characterization of him and Rapunzel, too. I like how it picked up right after the part where they're in the tower and Gothel's dead and before they meet the king and queen.
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This story is terrific. Thank you.
pinfeather chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
The ending is hysterical.
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. This is the best account of how Rapunzel broke the princess news to Eugene. It's so cute and so them. Thankfully, Eugene climbed back up from the ladder. He might have let go while freaking out because Eugene would totally freak out over this.
Dreamicide chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
this is really cute and well written! thank you for writing :D
xx Geek Squad xx chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was wonderfully well written. It was very believable, and your writing style was very poetic. The story had a nice flow. And the ending was great. Of course he would freak out a little when she told him she was the lost princess. Overall, great story - definitely going into my favorites.
dundee998 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
... I completely forgot he didn't know about that. For heaven's sakes. Thanks for pointing that out.
BillyTheMadHatter chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Love it. Yep. Because, snarkyness and sarcasm be damned, I am a sucker for romance. When it's well written. And this most definitely is. I was a bit miffed that they jumped straight from the tower to the castle in the film, but that does mean so many more chances for good fanfiction, so I won't complain to much.

Now, excuse me while I go look at more of your stuff.