Reviews for We Are Golden
Minty chapter 1 . 8/17
Wow, pretty good. I never actually thought he didn't know!
Satiah chapter 1 . 2/2
Your Tangled fics are just too charming. You write with an easy pace, have a great flow, and add just the right pinch of your own spin on the characters to keep them fresh. I love reading your stories; they're such a delightful treat.
my-secret-garden chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
The best Tangled "after dead" fic I read so far. Wonderful done!
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This was gorgeous :)
Naruisawesome chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
You know...I'm just now realizing Eugene never knew she was the lost princess... I mean of course he knew at the end when they magically appeared at the castle, but they never showed her telling him...lol. Anyways, loved it! :)
fantasyfreak133 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Cute!
You Are Never Too Crazy chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Loved this so much hahah I just wanna watch Tangled again so badly omg (;
Jessy Rhian chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I enjoyed this, was rather disappointed it ended where it did! I wanted more :) xx
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
That last line was perfect!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This was cute.
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Haha, I love this! Especially the ending. :) Poor Eugene can't ever get a break, huh? ;)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Beautiful. Harsh. And Eugene is wrong, again. Rapunzel will always surprise him.
honne chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I loved this! Beautiful writing and I loved Eugene's thoughts and POV and yeah I just really love Eugene. I love your characterization of him and Rapunzel, too. I like how it picked up right after the part where they're in the tower and Gothel's dead and before they meet the king and queen.
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This story is terrific. Thank you.
pinfeather chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
The ending is hysterical.