Reviews for We Are Golden
my-secret-garden chapter 1 . 4/21
The best Tangled "after dead" fic I read so far. Wonderful done!
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This was gorgeous :)
Naruisawesome chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
You know...I'm just now realizing Eugene never knew she was the lost princess... I mean of course he knew at the end when they magically appeared at the castle, but they never showed her telling him...lol. Anyways, loved it! :)
fantasyfreak133 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Cute!
You Are Never Too Crazy chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Loved this so much hahah I just wanna watch Tangled again so badly omg (;
Jessy Rhian chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I enjoyed this, was rather disappointed it ended where it did! I wanted more :) xx
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
That last line was perfect!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This was cute.
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Haha, I love this! Especially the ending. :) Poor Eugene can't ever get a break, huh? ;)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Beautiful. Harsh. And Eugene is wrong, again. Rapunzel will always surprise him.
honne chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I loved this! Beautiful writing and I loved Eugene's thoughts and POV and yeah I just really love Eugene. I love your characterization of him and Rapunzel, too. I like how it picked up right after the part where they're in the tower and Gothel's dead and before they meet the king and queen.
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This story is terrific. Thank you.
pinfeather chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
The ending is hysterical.
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. This is the best account of how Rapunzel broke the princess news to Eugene. It's so cute and so them. Thankfully, Eugene climbed back up from the ladder. He might have let go while freaking out because Eugene would totally freak out over this.
Dreamicide chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
this is really cute and well written! thank you for writing :D