Reviews for Perhaps One Day
Hannelovestiva chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Favorite part, when they looked into eachother eyes and he told her what he saw in her eyes.. awww!

My knees would melt - ha, think I would have thrown myself into his arm and never let go.. ;)

I was sitting on the edge of my couch hoping for a kiss and then you throw in the interruption, DAMN! why?

Okay must keep on reading.. really like this story, you've captured the essense of these two caracters so well.
NCISjes chapter 16 . 5/4/2011
Psssh Did I like it! I LOVED IT! My face is so happy right now!

I have become a creature of habit while reading this series. I swear every time I start off with just a little smile on face. Then as tension starts rising I bite my lip because I am so nervous as to what is going to happen. Finally I am either so happy I have a huge smile on my face (like now) or I have a sort half frown (like the last chapter).

I seriously am astounded at how descriptive you can be. It just blows my mind. At the beginning all I could think was "OMG she's so good!"

I love how Tony and Ziva are each others comfort. They always have been and they always will be. Even if Tony just thinks it's "when danger strikes" :P.

You're doing such an amazing job with this that not only will I be sad when the season is over because there will be no new episodes till September, but I will also be sad that this won't be updated!

You're amazing babe :)
nicky chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
"when danger strikes" I was so happy until that point. but that was the perfect thing to say there, very them. I love these one-shots.

I may even be sad when you're caught up because then i will have to wait too long in between them. :)
M E Wofford chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
Good tag!

And yeah, they keep on pussy footing around and you caught that wonderfully!

Ziva must feel like she has to protect herself from him.

Of all the people she's met in her life, Tony is the most dangerous to her!

Anonymous033 chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
Aww, I'm glad she's glad he was there :) she shouldn't keep pushing him away from her though. Sigh. He's irresistable, Ziva, just give in! :D
IAmTheMe chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Nice story:)
NCISjes chapter 15 . 4/27/2011

This was so amazing. Honestly I can't even think of all the nice things I could say to right now because all my rain is saying is "EVERYTHING IS TIVA AND NOTHING HURTS!"

I was biting my lip the whole time while reading this because I just that one of them was going to finally explode from all the feelings they are holding in. And I swear it never ceases to amaze me at how well you write Tony. It is so classic that the only time he wants her or wants to talk to her about their relationship is when she is in deep with another man and he feels like he is losing her. Which you know makes me want to scream at him but I love his pretty face too much to do that :P.

I am just ecstatic that Ziva is fed up of him treating her like nothing more than someone he works with.

I can't wait to see what you have planned for your next tags, and the oneshots your writing, especially with the season coming to an end in a mere three weeks. I know that whatever you come up with is going to be brilliant though, just like this :D.

Also, I miss you :(
M E Wofford chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
I did enjoy it.

Very much!

And the Tony/Ziva vibe?

Very in character for the last several episodes.

Anonymous033 chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
Oh nooooo that was so sad T.T argh Ziva's words...haha but this was so beautiful! I mean in a sad way. Or maybe a happy way. I'm conflicted :( this is Tiva goodness, as usual!
daxam1216 chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
Good chapter and try to relax, don't burn yourself out.
hundan chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
I enjoyed this chapter, I love a bit of angry Tiva sometimes. And her last line to him. Perfect.
bugaboobrittz chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
Hey! Another excellent chapter. The subtle undertones of emotion (wait, emotion? what's that?) between the dialogue really worked well.
BeautyOfTheDark-KLM chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
Well, this is just getting better and better. I'm a Tiva fan all the way but I have to say I am lovingg this slightly more angsty side. I think you capture them perfectly, this is just how these two would be. You do a wonderful job :) keep it up! x
NCISjes chapter 14 . 3/30/2011
OMG! YOU... *sighs*

You and your way of writing them so perfectly even though they are practically killing each other with their words! I makes my heart hurt, but it is SO DAMN GOOD! Seriously! it's so frustrating but I freaking love it!

I feel for Ziva. I know exactly how she feels and even though Tony is gorgeous and makes me laugh and I love him to pieces, I think Ziva will always be my favorite favorite because I just relate to her so much more.

Always the friend and never the girlfriend. I am sure this is how she feels and it just make my heart break for her. I have a feeling that Tony doesn't mean to make her feel that way though ;).

I am loving every second of this. Slow and steady is still winning the race in my book :).

I love Love LOVE you :D.
random chapter 14 . 3/30/2011
sad :( of course it probebly didnt help that i was listening to "collide" while reading this, cause that song always makes me feel sappy but...such good writing! love the tags to different episodes. they both need to just get over themselves and dump random annoying people because really who are they fooling?