Reviews for Guardians of Less
Tigrou19 chapter 1 . 4/3
OMG... What a masterpiece ! Absolutely wonderful !
ElectricIndigoAndAllThatsDead chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This is talented writing right here. The KyoHaru is so sweet here; such a unique and original concept that you explored very well here!
MercenaryGrim2A9B chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
:,) i cried this was so sweet!
FandomNut chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Beautiful. What is it about you that makes your stories so...rawly told. It comes straight from your heart and we can all tell. The emotions are just so real and vivid. You are my favorite Ouran author. Ever. Continue writing Ouran, please! Leave Artemis Fowl!
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wow. What a cool idea for a story. Did you ever end up turning the idea into a book-length story?
Tawny chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Brilliant :D
SonLisa chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was .. amazing o3o; Literally , I don 't think I would have ever thought of that idea ( since I dream of being a best-selling novelist when I 'm older so I 'm completely dedicated to my writing ). You have become my fanfiction idol xD I am literally in love with this idea ;3; While I was reading the part where it was all dramatic like IT 'S TIME and that gun guy screamed her last name , I thought she was like gonna get hit by a car then join Kyo-chan in the afterlife but .. it was completely different xP But yay happy ending ! I could imagine having a life like Haru-chan 's in this story .. I 'd actually love that minus my dad being mudered and me almost getting killed , etc. ..
Crap , I forgot what I was gonna sa- I REMEMBERED ! Could yuh explain what gun guy meant by how Haru-chan was why his waifu left him ? o3e; Pwease ? Thankies wubwub yuh a bunch ! :'D
losingXfaith chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
SECOND CHAPTER!""!
ObsessedwithAnime13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love your stories so much. I've favorited you and 8 of your stories. This one made me smile for almost 10 minutes straight. It's a masterpiece.
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Giggles This Reminded me of Charmed! I miss that SHow. But This so did remind me of Charmed and I so love reading this. It would have been best if you broke it down into Chapters and Wrote more. saying what happened after the ending. But none the less. I love reading this. I love it a lot!
LadyMidnightGuardian chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
omg. this story is so sweet. simple yet elegant! I hope to read more from you!

btw, while reading this, i suddenly remembered inception :))
Amu52 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Omg that was so sweet you are a great writer by the way I really liked your description of kyoya
Auzzies chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Goodness, that was the best one-shot I've ever read, (not to mention the longest.) For a while, I thought that it would have a very tragic ending, but it was magnificent. Excellent!
Auzzies chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Sallafe K chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was very nice!

I think you may have just turned me into a true shipper. XD