Reviews for Coping
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
cute!
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awwww Gil you are so cute
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aww, this was so cute!
Fathommyeyes chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Cute story I laugh randomly at so many things that some people actually do think I'm crazy. But I love it~
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Okay! So-Spamano is my otp.

This pairing is my second otp.

YOU FUCKING DID POMATO JUSTICE DAMMIT! So much win prussia would die of his own awesomeness in the story! :D i am a happy FANGIRL
The Second Side of Happiness chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Aw~ that was so cute! :'D

Reminds me of whenever my Lovi leaves me for two week long vacations (but not as extremely, I just wear one of her sweatshirts 24/7)

Anyway, I'm glad I found this. I'm in one of those ''NEED CUTE ROMANTIC FUNNY'' because my die-hard romance fan side was trying to kill me and I'm pretty sure this filled it's appetite... For now. 0.o

Anyway, great job! Again, super cute. I love how loyal Gil is :3

/SOCUTE
Misterfleas chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Not that I can ever see Prussia and Spain together, but this was a really cute story. I love the way Gilbert's stuff slowly found its way to Toni's house!

I especially liked the line where Gilbert claimes that he's not moving in! xD
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was adorable! And your below author's comment cracked me up. xD
katokatsu chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
DESTROYING CHILDREN. GILBERT DESTROYING KIIIIIIIIDDDDDDSSSSS ON THAT CALL OF DUTY. BOSS SPAIN WOULD NOT APPROVE.

HE BOUGHT A TOMATOES FOR SPAIN IN CASE HE COMES HOME AJSDKLF;LKSF;A

WHY IS HE CALLING HIS HOME PHONE OHGOD SPAIN IS SUCH A GOOF. 333333

"Not that Gilbert would hide his amazing body from anybody who wanted to gaze upon it." you manwhore you.

HIDDENTOMATOES. I JUST GIGGLED OUT LOUD LIKE A THREE YEAR OLD OHMYGODLOLOL. HE WOULD.

IN THE DRYER. IN. THE. DRYER.

PFFFFF YOUR LUDWIG. SO SNARKY. CB

"It's like kissing Antonio!" .

Gilbert's stuff slowly migrating over to Toni's house XDDDDDD GIANT TOMATO PLUSH BRO YOU KNOW I NEED ONE. OH DEAR GOD HOUSE. DYING. AJSK;LDFJKDSLA;JFLKAS LOL.

8:13. 813813813813813813813813 I MISSED THE TAB BECAUSE I WAS FLIPPING OUT SO MUCH AJSKDL;JFKDSLAJFS OXEL AND ROKUSIS.

"If you wanted to move in you should have told me, I would have helped!" BAWWWWWWWWW SPAIN IS SUCH A SWEETHEART.

"Spain lesves an Prrssia gets emo and wrapps up n Spain's srtuff" THAT IS MY NEW FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD.

ILU GILBERTO. SO MACH. NO HOMO. 333333333333333 TE QUIERO! 3