Reviews for Project H: New Moon
SargentAngua chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This review is for both this fic and your Twilight pardoy, because I'm lazy like that.

First: I LOVE YOU! I Really, truely love you for this.

Back in Middle school, when the Twilight series came out, a friend of mine, who is as much of an avid reader as I am, recommended it. Seeing as he had good tastes in books, I suffered through the first book. I later learned that he only reccomended it because the girl, who I might add is a truely terrible person in my opinion, is your stereotypical teenage girl who was obsessed with it.

After that. I tortured myslef by reading the other books in a desperate attempt to "fit in" with the other girls my age because I was in middle school.

My reason for ranting to you about my life was to let you know that I fully understand and appreciate every comment and remark within your wonderful parodies. Your comic writing, which is supposed to be frank, and, compared to how you would write a seriouls novel, intentionally bad, is at the same level as that of Stephanie Meyer, which is hilarious and makes me covet your stories even more! Honestly, a vampire love story does not sound like a bad idea to me, but I've seen MUCH better writing in the anime section of this site than that in the series!

The feminist within me (which I always picture as a lion) was continuously growling during my tortu- sorry, reading of Twilight, and it purrs with delight during your comments about the terrible sexism within their relationship.

I am looking forward to your version of Breaking Dawn! It is possibly the worst of the books and I think it has the most material for you out of all of them!

Have fun and I can't wait for more!
Hikari no Kishi chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Been waiting for New Moon to come out! Huzzah! Man, this was a great first Chapter!

Bella: *Decides to chase after the super-fast vampire, perhaps hoping to find him hiding behind a tree. Then she crawls, and despite failing to find Edward, finds 3 lost contact lenses. She then cries herself to sleep on the forest floor. Oh yes, it's like he never even existed*

Best. Line. EVER! XD Really enjoyed it! Cannot wait until the next part!
Ryo Nightray chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ah, how I've missed your parodies. Excellent work, and can't wait for the next installment.
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I don’t think it’s healthly for someone to get so excited when they see a see a new story. Really. O, and you won’t remember, but last time I read your twilight one I had never read or scene twilight, but now I have. O…my…god…I think I lost a couple or then a couple of my brains cells. So favorite lines-

Edward: *Parks across the lot so he can do a slow-motion windswept walk up to Bella*

Bella: You've been practicing that

Edward: Every night while you're asleep. Happy birthday

Edward: You're 18 now. I'm 109. Yesterday this relationship was questionable, but today it's perfectly fine

Edward: Who's she?

Bella: Jacob

Edward: That's a dude?

Edward: Bella, you give me everything just by breathing

Bella: You're going to run out of clichés

Edward: I have a big book of them. I've got hundreds more. Bella, I was dead until you breathed life into me

-lines I really laughed out loud at, and my mom asked what ‘that chirping’ sound was. I was ting to hold laughter in. -

Edward: Look at Romeo. He kills his true love out of sheer stupidity. I sure envy him

Bella: Yeah he...what?

Edward: No, they can! I was trying to sound romantic or something. The Volturi can most definitely kill me

Rosalie: *Hands gift* It's poison. I'll be offended if you don't drink it straight away

Carlisle: And we got you something to brighten your day. Careful, we wrapped it in cactus

Edward: *Throws Bella into Emmett's ill-advised knife collection

*Carlisle: It's because we're so incredibly good-looking isn't it?

Bella: Absolutely

Carlisle: And because we could easily kill you if you made us mad

Bella: Undoubtedly
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I like this story so far/
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3