Reviews for The Cant of Avalon
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I like it! Keep writing please!
remeyqueen74 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Please consider updating this amazing story
Ren O'neil chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
can you finish this one or strains of melody, either would make me happy, both would be out of the world. tey are both good.
poseidons-horcrux chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I really loved Strains of Melody when I read it, and I like this one just as much. Please update it soon!
Helene Nightfire chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
It was interesting to read both versions. I like them both for different reasons. The lighthearted version has its appeal but this darker one is intriguing also. Thanks for leaving your earlier work up.
Beawr chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Alright, listen here, you. You had better update this soon... FAST. I am reading this and if you don't you will be pelted with raspberries. Understand?

Thanks! Update!
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is great! I haven't read strains of melody, but I think this one is great! Please post soon!
lielielie chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hi. Liked strains of melody but really enjoyed what you wrote so far in this version too. Hope you come back and continue it. thanks
traviswj chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I honestly preferred strains of melody to this.
DominaNocte chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I don't really know what to say. I mean... I enyojed 'Stains of Melody' a lot and fell for the light evrsion. the goodharted master and all that... but this one has so much potential. Still I would almost like to se how it would turn out if you wrote two wersions of it. one continuing/ finishing 'Stains of Melody' and the other writing it in this slightly darker wersion.
well... God luck!
;D
Lord Geovanni chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Quite an interesting change from the original story. I hope that you have not forgotten this. I just reread your original story and was shocked to find the first, and only, chapter of a rewrite. I suppose there will be another chapter sometime?

LordGeovanni *Kupo*
colormetessa chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I'm very interested in how you'll continue this in contrast to Melody. Speaking of which, will you be continuing that as well? I sincerely hope so.

Anyway keep up the good work! ;)
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
hope you update soon!
Lunalover009 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
i hope you continue this! i really enjoyed the concept of the Strains of Melody and i'm so glad you got rid of those japanese names! XP
nonamemanga chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I read the Strains of Melodies and was sad to see it not uppdated and then I started reading this re-write. This feels like it has more detail and a bit more feeling and texture to the story. We really see the picture more vividly this time and I like that. I think that you are doing really well with this story and I hope you continue. I also hope you have a lot of fun writing it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »