Reviews for The Cant of Avalon
Dalwyn chapter 1 . 5/29
very cool opening, this magic he uses ...
I mentioned in another review, the seeming sparseness of language you use. This is again evident in Snape's interaction .. there is a good deal of probable reaction to become ensnared that hasn't made its way into the story, Snape comes across rather unusually as a little bit cerebral. This is a very interesting writing style, and fun to read.
thanks for writing.
hpfanscs chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Quite a different beginning. I hope you have some time to continue.
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I like it! Keep writing please!
remeyqueen74 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Please consider updating this amazing story
Ren O'neil chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
can you finish this one or strains of melody, either would make me happy, both would be out of the world. tey are both good.
poseidons-horcrux chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I really loved Strains of Melody when I read it, and I like this one just as much. Please update it soon!
Helene Nightfire chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
It was interesting to read both versions. I like them both for different reasons. The lighthearted version has its appeal but this darker one is intriguing also. Thanks for leaving your earlier work up.
Beawr chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Alright, listen here, you. You had better update this soon... FAST. I am reading this and if you don't you will be pelted with raspberries. Understand?

Thanks! Update!
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is great! I haven't read strains of melody, but I think this one is great! Please post soon!
lielielie chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hi. Liked strains of melody but really enjoyed what you wrote so far in this version too. Hope you come back and continue it. thanks
traviswj chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I honestly preferred strains of melody to this.
DominaNocte chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I don't really know what to say. I mean... I enyojed 'Stains of Melody' a lot and fell for the light evrsion. the goodharted master and all that... but this one has so much potential. Still I would almost like to se how it would turn out if you wrote two wersions of it. one continuing/ finishing 'Stains of Melody' and the other writing it in this slightly darker wersion.
well... God luck!
;D
Lord Geovanni chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Quite an interesting change from the original story. I hope that you have not forgotten this. I just reread your original story and was shocked to find the first, and only, chapter of a rewrite. I suppose there will be another chapter sometime?

LordGeovanni *Kupo*
colormetessa chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I'm very interested in how you'll continue this in contrast to Melody. Speaking of which, will you be continuing that as well? I sincerely hope so.

Anyway keep up the good work! ;)
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 1 . 12/28/2011