Reviews for The Long Haul
Lyla3 chapter 2 . 7/21
I really wish there were more chapters of this. I love the story & would love to read more.
starfire25 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
aww... i liked that. poor jensen. im glad it turned out for the best.
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I love this story so much its freaking epic, i dont know if your still writing this or if its complete (say i know i could just check but its like one in the morning where i am so no) but if u r still writing may i suggest maybe have Cougar having a nightmare and Jensen having to wake him up, just a suggestion. Anyway like i said i loved it
Baow chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Great fic! I wish there were a little more details on how he began to integrate into the team.
vampyfreak chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Fantastic fic!
Sechee chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Wow! Very good story, really! It will be good if there was more fics of this kind. I mean, not the always-smilling-and-joking-and-not-keeping-his-mouth-shut Jensen. Really, it's Black Ops, not Rainbow World!
Hope you will help take down Rainbow World
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Great fic! Love how the team rally around Jensen even though they don't know him, nice one!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
I really liked this fic and whoever did those thing to Jensen are assholes! I'm glad that he found his place with the team. Though I'm kinda hoping that you have or are going to do a sequel to this, I bet it would be awsome too!
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
mmm is good. I also like how you left it in such a way that you could ( crosses fingers ) keep going but if not it still feels complete. :) and man I love your Cougar. :D

Aislinn Graves chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Good story. I would like some more. Maybe a sequel?

Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Very good description of an abuse victim. Hyper awareness is exhausting.
Storystuff chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is amazing! This is sooooo good :D Definately the best Losers fanfiction I've ever read, it is awesome. Really like how you did things at a proper pace and it's a really clever idea. SOOOOO good!
Kaiya's Watergarden chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
i rly like this story plz update soon
LaylaBinx chapter 2 . 12/28/2010