Reviews for Ruthless
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 6/6
...Somehow, I can totally see Itachi doing this, and Sasuke giving in to his older brother... loved it!
Icchann chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I LOVE YOU ; _ ; THIS WAS SO PERFECTTTT
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Itachi you sneaky bastard! Even had me fooled. Another great fic from you. I can't believe I fell for Itachi's trick. I though he was gonna kill Sasuke too.
MerucielagoLust chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Aw. This was perfect. Loved it.
IAreTheOne chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
love this!
unknownly popular kid chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
the hell...that was amazing i cant get over how good that was and sasuke submitting to itachi shit thats just wow but for a second there it looked like itachi was really gonna be a douche and like make me cry or something but you saved this just amazing!
endel chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Loved it! So intense! Itachi's and Sasuke's bond is very strong! Thank you for the great story! :)
mangayaoilover chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
WOW! That was beautiful, different and fresh, just not what I expected at all, refreshing! Thanks so much, ashiteru yo!
Angelas chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh! Beautiul! xD

Absolutely amazing. I love these two. So much emotion, so much wrongness, omg! You depicted them so well. (: You really do have a talent with keeping characters perfectly IC.

In other news, I loved the way Itachi was so possessive in this. The explaination you gave in regards to him wanting Sasuke to hate him was SO believable. So believable, in fact, that that is what I am going to believe from now on even though the official truth behind it has already been long revealed.. o-o

GAH~ This was just so pretty!

I love how submissive Sasuke is. A real change. I keep reading stories where he's a hardcore seme, and it's like, where is the SasUKE, damnit? D: hee~ I loved the ending! So deep, so beautiful. They finally get to make each other happy and forget everyone else.. They so deserve it.

Naruto could go ahead and marry Gaara so he won't be all alone. :D hehee~ He'll get over it, un?

SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB! Your writing is like coffee.. o-o And I really, really like coffee.

xx
Deidara Luv3r chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
i love it
Dragonzombie333 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I love it, I really like how Sasuke thought he was going to die and woke up to find himself owned instead . that was great! I couldn't help but think this would also make a very nice Inu/Sess story as well.
rowenarose chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was very enjoyable and interesting :)
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I seriously thought that this was going to be a tragedy! But it was so sweet! Awww!
NevahBreatheKierra chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This was a lot better then I thought it would be c: this is super cute answered and amazing I loved it. C:
NevahBreatheKierra chapter 1 . 6/17/2011