Reviews for A Hit on Odin's Head to Change Fate XD
WritersProse chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hmmmm, the grammar here needs a bit of work. The concept is sound, but for something that is intended to be a parody I found very little in this chapter to be straight out amusing.

I do admire the fact that you leave far more detail than the other Odin Sphere stories that I have read through so far, but this chapter reads more like a rough draft than it does a finished product.
Shimmer712 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Maybe you could have Mercedes bring up the topic a weddings as marriage for some girl talk and Gwendolyn react with some horror due to how Valkyrie pretty much become possession upon marriage and when Mercede learns about what sort of marriages a Valkyrie can expect, she suggests Gwendolyn marries Oswald, prompting Gwendolyn to turn red and stammer excuses. Maybe with Oswald evesdropping and turning red himself. Can wait for the next chapter.

Please tell me my suggest is beating off writers block.
OverLord Ayame chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Hahaha XD so funny i think i'm dying cause of laughter!

pls update this!
Arktemis chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
UPDATE! Welp, I am very happy with this. The game is so dark that it NEEDS some humor. And peace loving Odin is a very fun idea.
Mitokoe chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This story is hilarious! Love Gwendolyn's reaction. I know you wrote it ages ago but it would be awesome if you could finish the story. Odin Sphere may have come out years ago but I swear the game is timeless.

And no, it's not weird for siblings to play games together, I do it all the time XD
ExistentialBeliever chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Very very interesting idea for a comedy. I'm interested in how you're going to put the entire story together now that Odin became a new person. The new Odin seems to be a very amusing character indeed. Anyway, I look forward to see how the fairies will react to him in the next chapter.