Reviews for Crusade
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 13 . 4/19
Been a long time for this story. Just spotted it again.

I would have thought the exiled Marines could just be transferred back to the Fists.

Perhaps some psykers from the Thousand Sons can be transferred to the Revenants?
Wacko12 chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
well the banishing marine was unexpected
JagSebbe chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! Just found this gem and it pains me to know its been lying like this and gathering dust...DONT LET THE FUTURE DIE!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
MORE. I NEED MORE.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
I love the story so far. Maybe u could have the exiled marines fall to chaos.
Melanstone chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
On the whole a very well thought out and well written piece of fanfiction. I made an account just so I could congratulate you
GovernorDerekthe2nd chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
When is the next chapter coming out? I Wish to Read more! this is a Great Read!
Shawn chapter 13 . 2/18/2011
Great read
GovernorDerekthe2nd chapter 13 . 2/7/2011
This is Intresting. a what of story. I like them
Rocketfist chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
Kinda wish you had the Eldar and Ork combat involvement...see any difference to the 41st space marine perspective...we need combat action dude...
the Reader chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
Perhaps another fic that will fall prey to its own ambition?
JagerPanzer chapter 12 . 1/21/2011
Oh, and if you're trying to find some conflict, you could always use the novel 'Mechanicum' as a guide. They would definitely make for a powerful enemy.
Wacko12 chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
on chapter nine when you to the part where Sanguinius, Lion and Corax were, you started to put in Vulkan's name and got rid of Lion.
JagerPanzer chapter 13 . 1/19/2011
My goodness this is a good read. Nice to see someone who knows the universe so well.

So what does it mean that prayers to the emperor seem to hurt daemons, since the emperor refuses divinity?
Imperial warlord chapter 13 . 1/17/2011