Reviews for The ThirtySix Stratagems of Wáng Jìngzé
Kuromei Aibyouka chapter 29 . 1/28
Brilliant. Truly a masterpiece.
Monki-Neko chapter 29 . 1/25
This is the most satisfying and complete Mass Effect a new story that I have ever read with an ending that actually makes sense and would satisfy any reader. Now all I'm missing are little snapshots of their life together and of the other characters in the story over the years.
Lanhua chapter 1 . 1/17
I really like this, especially the buddy-buddy Shepard & Garrus interactions. I'm underwhelmed by the Shrios, however (personally, I don't even like Kaidan and yet I found the Alenko UST especially compelling).

I'm also disappointed by the scale of the galactic war. Too small by half. Some places like Illium need to be inhabited in the billions, being old colonies; and others would be no slouches. I kept reading about thousands and hundreds of thousands and just thought to myself, "God, shoudln't those be millions?"

So yeah.

BUT! It certainly left me a feeling of exhilaration and can-do attitude. I really like your Shepard, as well; and Tali was so cute and huggable. I missed Legion, though. This is the feeling the ME3 ending should have captured with all its blood, sweat and tears.

Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/24/2015
It is 2:17 AM on Christmas morning, and I am reading this story for the fifth time. I can't even tell you how much I love this. For a second I can believe this is what really happened... Because that's how awesome it is. You are a Mass Effect deity. I friggin worship you.
wondersofthessia chapter 29 . 12/8/2015
FUCKING HELL! This story has left me a blubbering mess of excessive clapping, shit eating grins, and sheer, unadulterated, absolute happiness. Well done. This is my absolute favorite Shrios story.
wondersofthessia chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
Jesus fucking Christ. This chapter. I have no words to describe the sheer amazingness of this chapter.
wondersofthessia chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Christ! I'm only about halfway through chapter five, and this story has got me smiling like an idiot. If anyone were around they'd see me smiling to myself as i repeatedly say "This story is so good" or "This is how it should have went".
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Yes I fucking love this story. This is like my third time reading it and I am a-fucking okay with that. It is my fallback when I want a really awesome Shrios story, and I will never not love it. So fucking awesome.
x chapter 29 . 6/27/2015
I'm extremely late to the party but this has to be the greatest ME fanfic I've ever read. And I gotta say I love Thane and there aren't enough fics out there for him and not many as detailed as this. Out of the many fics I've read none have ever invoked so much emotion within me. Throughout this story I laughed, cried, cheered, and was surprised with every twist. I'm in love with your originality and characterization and it had me hooked since chapter 1 (I also really enjoyed the lyrics at the end of every chapter). I wish the game had an ending as clean and satisfying as yours LOL. You have a beautiful way of writing and I'm so glad I stumbled upon your fic! Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 29 . 4/18/2015
Amazing. So funny, so painful. Full bodied and wondrous. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
DarkSmokePuncher chapter 29 . 4/15/2015
Brilliant story! Well written, amazing character development and overall very enjoyable to read!

Thanks for the wonderful treat! :D

DSP
Lara Jayd chapter 29 . 3/8/2015
Oh my gosh this was such a wonderful story! The writing was fantastic, such a high standard. I loved the ending, I thought it was really appropriate for the way you wrote Shep and Thane. I'm so glad to read a happy ending for ME3! The plot was really good too, and I still think you write brilliant emotional scenes. Thanks so much!
Lara Jayd chapter 23 . 3/8/2015
Okay you're not horrible. 3
Lara Jayd chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
Oh god, you're horrible. I admit it, I cried.
Lara Jayd chapter 21 . 3/8/2015
Really well written action scene! Very immersive.

I have to say I don't much like the idea of Shep being a smoker. How on earth could she be, she runs around way too much! Even if they have magical non-cancerising smokes in Mass Effect, it's still kind of yuck.