Reviews for The ThirtySix Stratagems of Wáng Jìngzé
Amazing. So funny, so painful. Full bodied and wondrous. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
DarkSmokePuncher chapter 29 . 4/15
Brilliant story! Well written, amazing character development and overall very enjoyable to read!

Thanks for the wonderful treat! :D

DSP
Lara Jayd chapter 29 . 3/8
Oh my gosh this was such a wonderful story! The writing was fantastic, such a high standard. I loved the ending, I thought it was really appropriate for the way you wrote Shep and Thane. I'm so glad to read a happy ending for ME3! The plot was really good too, and I still think you write brilliant emotional scenes. Thanks so much!
Lara Jayd chapter 23 . 3/8
Okay you're not horrible. 3
Lara Jayd chapter 22 . 3/8
Oh god, you're horrible. I admit it, I cried.
Lara Jayd chapter 21 . 3/8
Really well written action scene! Very immersive.

I have to say I don't much like the idea of Shep being a smoker. How on earth could she be, she runs around way too much! Even if they have magical non-cancerising smokes in Mass Effect, it's still kind of yuck.
Lara Jayd chapter 9 . 3/7
Haha I'm loving this story. If you're going to go AU, you might as well go all out! Admiral Shepard with her own dreadnought! I'm hoping it'll be Supreme Commander Shepard at some point. In all seriousness, this is really well written, funny and the emotional scenes are written very well too. Good job!
ferkinderkin chapter 29 . 2/21
Guest chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
This was beautiful. Best alternate ending I've ever read. It keeps the integrity of the characters, it's funny, it's dramatic, it's awesome.
AK chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
My sides! My sides! Hahahaha! I can't breathe!
AK chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Nooooooooo! It was THIS close!

Damn it, Kaidan!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/1/2014
That was fucking adorable and heart wrenching. Thank you.
solarflare7 chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
I laughed so hard I cried
Zippy Saboteur chapter 29 . 5/18/2014
This was a great read
Zippy Saboteur chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
I hate that kaiden is a thing, but every other aspect of this story so far is amazing and enthralling. I almost always stick to reading lesbian femshep stories or stories where romance isn't really a part of the plot, but I found this story through the favorites of an author I like, and the premise sounded really interesting so I gave it a shot. It's definitely worth it and I'm probably going to be plowing through the rest of it for the next day or two. It's also making me rethink my femslash femshep only tendencies, because I've probably missed quite a few marvels like this one. So yeah, thanks for writing it and sharing it.