Reviews for The ThirtySix Stratagems of Wáng Jìngzé
Yes I fucking love this story. This is like my third time reading it and I am a-fucking okay with that. It is my fallback when I want a really awesome Shrios story, and I will never not love it. So fucking awesome.
x chapter 29 . 6/27
I'm extremely late to the party but this has to be the greatest ME fanfic I've ever read. And I gotta say I love Thane and there aren't enough fics out there for him and not many as detailed as this. Out of the many fics I've read none have ever invoked so much emotion within me. Throughout this story I laughed, cried, cheered, and was surprised with every twist. I'm in love with your originality and characterization and it had me hooked since chapter 1 (I also really enjoyed the lyrics at the end of every chapter). I wish the game had an ending as clean and satisfying as yours LOL. You have a beautiful way of writing and I'm so glad I stumbled upon your fic! Thank you for sharing
Amazing. So funny, so painful. Full bodied and wondrous. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
DarkSmokePuncher chapter 29 . 4/15
Brilliant story! Well written, amazing character development and overall very enjoyable to read!

Thanks for the wonderful treat! :D

Lara Jayd chapter 29 . 3/8
Oh my gosh this was such a wonderful story! The writing was fantastic, such a high standard. I loved the ending, I thought it was really appropriate for the way you wrote Shep and Thane. I'm so glad to read a happy ending for ME3! The plot was really good too, and I still think you write brilliant emotional scenes. Thanks so much!
Lara Jayd chapter 23 . 3/8
Okay you're not horrible. 3
Lara Jayd chapter 22 . 3/8
Oh god, you're horrible. I admit it, I cried.
Lara Jayd chapter 21 . 3/8
Really well written action scene! Very immersive.

I have to say I don't much like the idea of Shep being a smoker. How on earth could she be, she runs around way too much! Even if they have magical non-cancerising smokes in Mass Effect, it's still kind of yuck.
Lara Jayd chapter 9 . 3/7
Haha I'm loving this story. If you're going to go AU, you might as well go all out! Admiral Shepard with her own dreadnought! I'm hoping it'll be Supreme Commander Shepard at some point. In all seriousness, this is really well written, funny and the emotional scenes are written very well too. Good job!
ferkinderkin chapter 29 . 2/21
Guest chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
This was beautiful. Best alternate ending I've ever read. It keeps the integrity of the characters, it's funny, it's dramatic, it's awesome.
AK chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
My sides! My sides! Hahahaha! I can't breathe!
AK chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Nooooooooo! It was THIS close!

Damn it, Kaidan!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/1/2014
That was fucking adorable and heart wrenching. Thank you.
solarflare7 chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
I laughed so hard I cried