Reviews for Sweet Home 1: Home for the Holidays
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Very cute. A nice warm Christmas gift for Romy and Kiotr shippers. Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays!
Cowgrl94 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Aw! That was positively adorable!
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Hi,

Best belated-ly read Christmas Story ever! . That was so adorable! I loved it, from all four of their POV'S! Yay a story with my two favorite couples!

I always liked that aspect of the Evolution. Plus I grew up on it so Yay, that was a great story!

"selfish enough to pray away Piotr's girl, Kitty, as well" That was great! I loved it so much, and Piotr missing Ilyana was great too! Not to mention the girls. Awesome story!

~Paige
aecul chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was really beautiful. I loved all the different perspectives and the way you wrote the characters (especially Remy and Piotr). Fantastic job, and Merry Christmas! :)
Merr2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Several layers of sweetness that I love. Thanks for this heart-warming gift :]
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Aww, very short, but very sweet.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh my!

So love it!

Fave lines:

"With her intense green eyes, visibly unimpressed but that well-hidden relief and excitement behind them, with that faint flush he hoped their homecoming caused, with her too pale skin and a velvet green dress and her soft, heady scent to take his breath away... She was perfect."

"The odd girl out, the loner, was tucked beneath another's arm with his breath against her hair and a desire for her shining in his eyes."

"He was the first man to ever want her."

"Remy treated Rogue like a queen, whispering to her like they'd been lovers forever. "

You are marvelous! Merry Belated Christmas!
ncisfan chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
omg this was so pretty and cute! im caught between wanting to cry and wanting to laugh and cry at the same time :) aw rogue and remy are so cute
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
A very sweet little Christmas story. *hugs it*
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was a short bit sweet holiday treat! The ones we love wrapped up in a nice little bow...

Beautiful, just what I wanted... Happy Holidays to ya!
AuthorColorCoated chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awwwww! Sweetest story ever! I kind of totally love it!

This made me so warm and happy inside! Thanks for sharing!