Reviews for To Be Of Royalty
wikipediagreen chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Holy cricket that's beautiful. I am in awe of your genius and bow to your greatness! You captured them perfectly! I love it! I love you! Yay!
WeirdGirl369 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I really like this it's more realistic than some Merthur I've read although I do wish there was a happy ending but I see why you ended it on this note.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
aww this is so bittersweet i really enjoyed reading it
madmargie chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I enjoyed this, and I did get it. Poor Arthur. Thanks
Spirit Of Soon To Be chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
although its a sad ending i think it was the best way for it to end.

beautiful story
Erellya chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I LOVED this! I saw the summary, I was like:'It looks sad... I MUST read it!'

I like how Arthur realizes his feelings and knows he can't do anything, because he is the prince.

chorus chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Actually, I DO like it! It's an excellent blend of fantasy and reality.

Some good metaphors (brainless twig of a man, wank-worthy) as we ride Arthur's roller-coaster of emotions, unfortunately leading to an inevitable conclusion. Nice balance of dialogue and narrative.

OK, I'm supposed to critique: your spelling is getting better. :) Watch your punctuation (just that; Merlin's lover - just that: Merlin's lover) and tenses(if his body and mind deliberately strains [s/b strain]). One other caution: you have 3 paragraphs in a row beginning with the word "Arthur". Nothing wrong with that, just be aware of the potential for repetition.

I REALLY like your last paragraph! It sums up all that Arthur must endure privately, while presenting an appropriate public persona. A good way to close the story.