Reviews for Always a Price
LuckyLadybug chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
I do like the idea of Mytho having to go through the trials. I hope he'll be smarter than the guy in the version of the Swan Maiden that Rhapsody told about.

Poor Mytho, blaming himself for what's happened. Though I suppose he really should have looked into what happened with the skins. But if he had, then there wouldn't be a story.

I really like how you write for Mytho in general, and his interaction with Rue. It's very well done!

This adult Ahiru is interesting. I enjoyed reading how you described her and her interaction with Elsa.
LuckyLadybug chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I could spend ages continuing to squee over Autor being the kids' godfather, but for now I'll just muse over whether Ahiru or Fakir suggested it to the other first. Also, I note that Autor doesn't seem to be married. I honestly have a hard time picturing him getting married. I'm not sure whether that's just because of my own disinterest in marriage right now or not.

I love where Autor offers to take the kids for a while.

Wow, I think Ahiru being written into a swan actually weirds me out more than swan skins. Don't mind me, it's just a personal squick. It just fully hit me that people could be written into being different things depending on the Story. Like, a person could be a human in one Story, a cat in another, and a fish in another. That's ... really kind of creepy. Though for this fic, I realize that since Princess Tutu had some symbolism with swans, a swan makes more sense than most other things Ahiru could have been written into.

That being said, Ahiru insisting on taking her wedding ring is absolutely adorable and squeeful.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh wow. Your writing is excellent, as always. You've crafted a very interesting and very heartbreaking reason why Mytho is the Swan Prince. Poor Rue and Elsa!

You do very well at writing for children OCs. I remember that other fic you did with Rue and Mytho's children and I was very impressed with how you wrote for them then, as well.

I can't understand why there aren't any other reviews (excepting the one from your giftee at Livejournal). I have to admit that I personally don't care for stories with humans being changed into animals, but I've always believed that I'm the odd one out and that no one else would be bothered at all.

And ... Autor is Fakir and Ahiru's children's godfather. Eeee, ohmygosh, I love that. I planned to do the same thing, were I to ever write something taking place that far into the future (which I doubt I would).