Reviews for Facebooked!
addyalana chapter 30 . 12/23/2013
awwww why?
AshizzleD chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
Lol no one cares if it's old a lot of things are old and this fic was god damn hilarious as fuck and a good lighthearted read. If you ever get the muse, come back and write more!
Upset Reader chapter 30 . 2/21/2013
I love this story, and you are getting so many reviews so why would you delete your account?! It's not old or embarrassing and I love this story so please just continue it!
UnderneathHazelEyes chapter 30 . 2/13/2013
OMG who wins the fight?!
Quibbler Queen chapter 30 . 1/10/2013
:( why?! GIVE ME ONE LAST CHAPTER!
Quibbler Queen chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
XD Oh my god!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/17/2012
FINALLY! YOU GET IT. YES. GO. GOOD.
SoRinnegan chapter 30 . 11/17/2012
Please don't delete. If anything, leave your stories up. I love to read them.
JustAnotherSuperWhoLockian chapter 30 . 11/16/2012
Don't leave! Just leave the story here, who cares if it's OOC? Keep your account!
BobTheNinjaBee chapter 26 . 8/4/2012
An embarrassing smexual encounter you ask? Well one time I was having my sexy times with my FWB & my cat randomly comes out of nowhere and gets in my face, So me & her are trying to push the cat away but she wouldn't leave till we almost pushed her off the bed. Another time is me and the same chick were having sexy times again and i happen to look up and see my cat staring at us, so me, the cat & the chick were all having a stare down till the cat left. Another time is I was in the library with the same chick yet again and I'm messing with her and playing with her boobs cause we were in an empty area but i guess someone walked by and saw us and went and told the librarian we were being "inappropriate" and we have barely enough time to right ourselves before the librarian came to talk to us and tell us to stop whatever we were doing before we were kicked out. That's all I can think of at the moment though.
KlaineMellarkGranger chapter 29 . 7/23/2012
moreee pretty pretty please "puppy dog eyes*
Jana Moon chapter 29 . 4/23/2012
epic fic : )
me chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
AHHHH! the cell block tango! I about died! my best friends and i awlays sing that!
gabrjola chapter 30 . 10/20/2011
THis is great, I want a update...
Cutabitch chapter 30 . 10/13/2011
This is sssooo good pls o pls update soon or I cutabitch haha jk but I NEED to no what happens if u love me you'll update hugs and klisses

- Becca