Reviews for Yes
Rekka23 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Good job! I'm a lazy bum and don't have time to right these fictions myself but, I love it when I'm not the only one who ships Stein and Marie.
Tawny chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Ouhhhhhhh! So sweet!
erieh chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh my gosh. I love you for writing this! :)
The Knight of Thirteen chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I want more in this series!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Stein glared behind his glasses. So what if the red fur-coat was too big for him? So what if the supposedly-red pants were pink and sporting a polka dot pattern? So what if he didn't know where to get a fake beard and moustache and he had to make do with shaving cream? SO WHAT IF HE'S NOT FAT? And so what if the only thing he got right was the santa hat and the glasses?

OMG. That killed me. I had been drinking coke and when I saw that paragraph..I laughed and the soda...my nose hurts...so does my stomach... I blame you for being too funny!

Lol but on another note, I loved the story (also read the other fic. I love the idea of Chrona as their adopted daughter. It actually makes quite a bit of sense) please make more soul eater fics
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Aww, what an adorable story. It's so cute that Stein can't say no to Marie. The fluff at the end is sweet. They're such a cute couple.

Aww, poor Crona. How sad that she thinks she's a bad kid. Good work with having Stein and Marie convince her otherwise. It's so cute that they were willing to do that for her. Not to mention Stein's makeshift Santa costume makes for good humor.

Wonderful work with this cute story.
Two-Tail-Demon chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
It's the middle of summer and yet now I feel in such a festive mood! That was adorable, and I love the way you wrote Chrona. The image of Stein in polka-dot pajamas will also forever be burned into my mind.
NeilHighwind chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Awww, I really liked that. And what's more in pictured Stein actually saying every word. Very much in character for my favorite professor.
Aya chapter 1 . 1/1/2011