Reviews for Just For Fun
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Okay just wow. I really really liked this story, soooo much tangible emotion, but I can't believe you left it there! PLEASE consider doing a sequel! It's clear that Merlin loves Arthur and vice versa and well, GOOD GOD PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IT THERE!

Jess
tyria chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aww, you can't end this story like that. :'(
Very well done.
(sorry if my english is a bit strange: I'm french)
Simply one hell of an author chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This is really beautiful. I actually cried. Thankyou for writing and posting.
ellie chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
;_;
TidusGT chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
aw merlin is so cruel!
Install A Godamn Delete Button chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Words cannot describe the joy I feel at having a one night stand fan fiction where Merlin is the one pushing Arthur away afterward. Seriously. This was so refreshing after trawling through wimpy Merlin characterisation. And you did this so perfectly too. Just the right level of description. I actually did feel sorry for Arthur (also did he ever actually get off when they messed around?) Very, very nice.
wingshine chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh my god, I love this! It's so sad (the end, duh:p)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Loved It! :D
satine01 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
good story, but very sad.

you should write a warning for a sad ending or not a happy ending, because , well, for me that warning is as important as warning for violence, or things like that.
Armour'Tunics chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
O.O Wow.

I'm so sad it ended, poor Arthur!

Beautifully written fic though :)
SuperCali chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Sad ;( Good though.
Meltalviel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
fjaweiofja oh, *Arthur*

So many authors are getting into Merlin, and I love it :DD. Your barefics are amazing, and this was just as good. Please don't let this be your only foray into this addicting fandom (:. (Seriously, I mean addicting. I read one M/A fic just for kicks and giggles and I - literally - haven't stopped reading them since.)