Reviews for Trouble
Do You Wonder chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That is SOOO cute!
PichiKeen chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Six thousand words of precious childhood trouble making? HOT DAMN.

Everything about this is right. Cute little Katie and her "Ouch"s are mind-numbingly adorable. Kendall refuses to kiss Logan's owie and makes him do it himself because geez Logie, it's not like I'm your mom or something. James and Carlos. Just. They're more detrimental than helpful, but at least they're /trying/?

Mama Knight is so cute in her yard work outfit and so flawless as a mother.

Ahhh choppy haircuts and eating flour paste and Mighty Ducks this is gorgeous ahhh
Rockport268 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMG! This is adorable! lol I love how Kendall accidentally glued his hand to the table! And I love the whole bit where Kendall takes Logan to the bathroom to get a band-aid for his cut (especially their conversation about alcohol)! And then how Kendall told Logan to kiss it? Omg so adorable! And I love how they tried to fix it with a glue stick! And then I loved how Carlos stuck the tape over James' mouth! And I love how James' gum got stuck in Logan's hair. And then how Kendall cut the hair to pretty much what it is now...nice. And lol I love how they just keep digging themselves deeper and deeper into trouble. And then how Carlos ate the paste and threw up and the paste fight and I love how Mrs. Knight didn't yell at them and instead saw the good that they did. All in all, amazing story. As always.
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
AHHHH! THAT WAS CUTE OVERLOAD! OH GOSH! I NEED ASPRIN, NOW! THAT'S HOW MUCH MY HEAD IS THROBBING FROM THE SHEER ADORABLNESS OF THAT ONESHOT! OH GOSH!
beatrice chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
hilariously cute
KasumiHakuraHikari chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh my gosh I loved it! It was like a mini version of Big Time Mansion.
addicted-2-oxygen chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Aww, that was just so funny and cute! Haha, deffo on my list of fave cute BTR oneshots :)

Loved it...