Reviews for In Which There is Mistletoe
MeatAngel chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
It was a ball of cheese. :)
XxInuxpxX chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
love it :)
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
A nice little Christmas story where the sleeping PRINCE gets awaken by his true love(?), thought the reader as they sigh with a smile. Thank you for that nice bit of fluff tied up with a tied p with a Christmasy bow. L. Fassmann
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Cute. I feel like I should be adding something else to this review, but cute is all I can think of...Although I do think you could've expanded the last part a bit. It was pretty dry, to be honest.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
That was cute :) Howl really should should show Sophie a bit more affection. ;)
Endless Secrets chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was an EXCELLENT ball of cheese. Thank you for sharing the lovely fluffiness!
kalicious chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Very much adorable!
Mew of Fire chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
so adorable!
stars for ransom chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Great story, except, in the part where Howl apologizes, he says "I sorry" instead of "I'm sorry."

Very cute, though. :D The descriptions were lovely~
gentlegroove chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
It was cheese, but it was GOOD cheese. ;) Cute short.
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
LOL, this is so cute! Well written.
GeologyRocks chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Aah 3 what can I say that has not been said before?

Lovely. You've captured them both so perfectly. And cheese is rather good on occasion.
IWriteSins-NotFanfictions chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Cuuuuute. :D
Eigee chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Yes, you're right. It was a ball of cheese, YET not at all out of context. I actually think you captured bookverse Howl very well on this one. He IS after all an excellent slither-outer... sometimes he doesn't even notice. Plus I enjoyed reading it, Wynne Jones is not one for the straightfoward fluff, so it's nice to see these two playing romantic from time to time (:

Good job! Keep writing.
dribnevar chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
oh it was very cheesy but sometimes a little cheese hits the spot!