Reviews for Rising From The Ashes
DoodleMeNow chapter 13 . 12/20/2017
T-T whyyyyy T-T
Jessica314 chapter 13 . 10/3/2017
I have so enjoyed these stories! You did a fantastic job with Jasper's POV of the Saga so far. I know it's unlikely you'll work on them again, but I just wanted you to know how grateful I am for these stories... they're so feel done and have helped me understand A/J as never before, which I know will help my own writing. Thank you! And if you ever want to just chat, I'm here :)
ShiningDay chapter 13 . 1/29/2017
I love your writing.

And I understand your reasoning for not finishing, as I myself have my one and only fanfiction unfinished. It's been that way for years, but lately I have been thinking about continuing it. So I think I'll keep up a hope to see this amazing story finished one day :)
Narges chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
I liked it
Narges chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
beautifully weitten :)
ilikeramen chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
You're a good writter but I notice some of your dialouge is too copy and paste from the books. I'm not trying to be rude, but you're a good enough writter to make up your own. I noticed this with your story on Jasper's perspective with Twilight.
ashtyn2188 chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
lol chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
I can't put it into words how I feel about your writing and I'm truely sad that you won't continue. I read your story twice and all your other stories too.
I can say that you are REALLY my absolutely FAVOURITE AUTHOR here.
Because most of the Alice/Jasper stories are either corny and exaggerated and ridiculous or completely out of character. But YOU just put their relationship so WELL, that I actually thought you were Stephenie Meyer! The situation in Eclipse is totally serious and you wrote it just like that!
But sadly there are just a few authors that write as serious as you (if it's no humor genre).
Hope I will find someone like you again.

lol (always with my cape)
Twilightfangurl1 chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
I am heartbroken that you will not be finishing this story. You were the best Jasper/Alice author on this site so it really depresses me that you ended your Twilight fanfiction but I understand that when you can't come up with words it's impossible to continue to write. I know this isn't very possible but maybe someday in the future I hope you will finish this story and continue on with your Twilight fanfiction. (With fingers crossed.)

I'll miss your Jasper/Alice stories nonetheless.

I know you wrote some outtakes for this story and that you had to review to get to read them but now since this story is incomplete I was wondering if you could post the outtakes? Pretty please with sugar on top?!
Louey06 chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
This story was truly awesome. You did so well capturing the emotions and everyones thoughts and fears. I am extremly disappointed you've abondoned it. I can understand losing yur inspiration. I see why you abondoned it, but i certainly don;t appreciate it. It's a shame this will never be finished.
LAB1 chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Beautiful story! Your story is amazing and your capture of the characters and emotions so believable! Thank you for sharing this gift!
thepinktabby chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Hi! I've read all three of Jasper's pov in one day. I'm sad that you've decided to leave the fandom. I truly have enjoyed reading his side of the saga. I think you're spot on with the characterizations. Thanks. I wouldn't mind rally slow postings in the future, lol seriously I've waited a year for an update on one story before, ;) is it too late to get that out take that was promised , perhaps even posting after your AN is a good idea. Any who thanks for the awesome read I loved it and have recd it to my friends.
sanduiche chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
thank you for this fic, really. it's absolutely amazing.

it's sad that you'll not keep writing this, but we understand.

Iva1201 chapter 13 . 2/8/2012
Finally logged in and able to tell you that you will be very missed in a more "official" way. (-: Thank you for all your Alice-Jasper works, I think you were the best author to portray the two of them out here (no kidding, I like e.g. Openhome's stories too but your Jasper is simply more corresponding to the idea of him I have on mind, as well as Alice's).

Just in case, you would change your mind at some point, I am putting you on my Author Alert - but I understand it's not very likely. )-:

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE STORIES! (-:
Fogs of Gray chapter 13 . 2/2/2012
I'm going to miss you, dear. You are an amazing author, even when the outside world cannot see you. I love you, and although I'm sobbing my eyes out, I'm happy that you are finally giving us an end. I salute you, Nik.

Love,