Reviews for Rose Weasley and the Keeper of the Fire
Anoymous chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is great! You should add a bit more detail, but I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Albus is in Gryffindor!
ruth cosgrove chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
it's just me again. please print i shops my friends would love that!
ruth cosgrove chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I'm in love with these books! please keep writing and please make movies! if you need actresses i'm available! please write back!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
You're a really good writer!
densoles99 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Please update! Its a really really good story!
anmapamo chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
love it

plz plz plz update regularly cuz none of my other stories do

BTW i also love your iAm A Teacher try to update that one often too
kingslayers chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
For chapter 6: guessing the 'keeper' has something to do with Voldemort, because of the emphasis on loving RIDDLES. Feel free to correct me ;)

The only people I can think of that would love him or die for him are Barty Crouch Jr and Bellatrix Lesttange; both being, well, dead. Fenrir Greyback is also a possibility I suppose. Most death eaters are, actually. I don't actually expect you to confirm or deny any of these (though denying - truthfully of course - would be helpful!) because it'd take away some of the story magic but I am really really curious. That being said, is it possible for you to confirm if the file on Al is McGonagall's or the Keeper's? Jamisona (sounds like son of James lol) seems like an Alastor Moody, but at the moment it doesn't seem like he has reason to be. I wonder if any of the next gens (mainly Scorp, Rose and Al - possibly Moll or maybe Dom) will write home to the parents about Jamisona?

Please update soon!

Jane :)x
Marciabarcia chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Great job! Hmmm... who would the keeper of fire be...? I think that it's Scorpius cuz I mean he seems like he'd be it...

S
mirage888 chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
Is the rest of the riddle anything to do with a mirror? And is the keeper of the fire Rita Skeeter? lol just kidding on that one... I don't need incentive to review! I want to :) I like how the trio is starting to take shape.
Darth Cinerous chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
The solution to the second part of the riddle is obviously MIRROR. But, what I don't understand is what it has to do with DARKNESS. Anyway, can't wait to find out, hope you'll update soon!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is for the sixth chap: is it a mirror? I got darkness right but I was wondering if I got mirror right too... You already sent me RoseScorp which is my fav so I'm good. I'm really liking this... Keeper of the fire. I have a question, you don't have to answer, it'll just help me guess if the keeper is someone I have heard of. Is their azkaban imprisonment canon? Like, they didn't die in the book did they?
kingslayers chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Isn't this the same chapter as the one before it?
That Crazy Seddie Girl chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Hey, Mad :)

I really loved this chapter! I can't believe you forgot about Louis, but still, it was flippin' amazing, girl. Keep writing!
louislover chapter 5 . 1/24/2011