Reviews for Rose Weasley and the Keeper of the Fire
ooh chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Sounds mysterious :) hope you keep going :)
kingslayers chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
RoseScorp all the way... I Liked this chapter, nice to see Louis in there, and some input from Victoire, even if it's a little abstract.
mirage888 chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
RoseScorpius, please! So is Bob the same Bob as from iAm a Teacher? lol. Very curious about Jamisona! Btw I see you're up to 67 stories. That is rather impressive :)
KK-Needs-Rehab chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Yay more ScoRose next chapter! Awesome! :)
pottergoose chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I am enjoying this and will be adding this to favorites and alerts, but one curious question. If goyle ended up with greengrass instead of malfoy, who's malfoy married to?
yoyo chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
not bad

keep writing
Stydiuh chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Great timing! I've been so obsessed with Harry Potter (even thought I can't think of a Fanfic for it right now). Next-gen Fics are sooooo awesome. I'm working on one for the show Codename: Kids Next Door, but it's weird.
kingslayers chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
This is a really cool story and I like that rose and Scorp don't flat out hate each other, they're kinda sweet to each other... (complete RoseScorp fan here!)
KK-Needs-Rehab chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
I'd like to see ScoRose have a part in the story...It's my favorite next-gen ship. Good chapter! :)
mirage888 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
I'm glad I finally decided to read this! Don't stress about not getting many hits. Harry Potter is the biggest fandom on here, and there are so many stories that I imagine some get, shall we say, lost among the numbers. You are making this work incredibly well! Some 3d-gen fics are too much of a repeat of the books. You are incorporating the books into it, but in an original way. All the OCs aren't ridiculous, it seems like you've taken your time thinking them out. There are a lot of twins though! :D
That Crazy Seddie Girl chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Me again! I love Natalie & Aquarius. Update soon!
That Crazy Seddie Girl chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
Yoyo! This is amazing and I should review for 2 chaps cause I missed one. Brb
The Donut Eater chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Love it so far. Not too rushed, not too slow. Looking forward to Rosius 'n' all, but I doubt that'll come for a while. I would like to see more of Scorp, though. Update soon, please!
The Donut Eater chapter 3 . 12/31/2010