Reviews for Rose Weasley and the Keeper of the Fire
RavenEcho chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Good update, ma'am! I like your descriptions of the classes.. Would also enjoy seeing this eating at other House tables become a bigger thing. Good idea you had there. :)
Flyintofu chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
I'm just too lazy to log in!

Hey, I love Bob's character! And he may be late everyday and not get into trouble in China, but definitely not in Singapore!

I wanna see more Bob! :D
M and M chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
hey mad, i read the story and checked out the website you created, really cool, I even posted a comment, so keep me updated
Adi chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Hey i luv the website!...its not badd~!

haha...i like chapter 3...its funny~

haha...rose and socrpious XD

haha what will chapter 4 hold?

cant wait to see u finish it!
MM chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I liked it a lot! Keep going!
randaru102 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Good start!
RavenEcho chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Good update! I like that you made Rose cut Scorpius a break.. Sets up a possibility for a later connection, and it's realistic.
Flowers of the Dawn chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Hey...I am new here.

But I love RoseandScorpius, so I looked around for some good R/S fics. And this seems prettygood, so keep going.
That Crazy Seddie Girl chapter 2 . 12/28/2010

Not bad XD

I love how you put Albus in Slytherin! Plus the Scorpius/Rose was so cute 3

Keep going!

Romance and Musicals chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
This was cute. I KNEW you were going to put Albus in Slytherin! But, the poor boy seems terrified.
KK-Needs-Rehab chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Awesome! I love this story so far! Please update soon! :)
Adi chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Not bad..its rly good...finish chapter 3 k?

...its so CUTE! lysander (hahahaha)... i like it alot...ok well finish it! bye!
big big misty fan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
cool fic.. i like it!

and i certainly dont mind the american english... british is much too formal for my the line i just used P

dont u think lil roxy would lay low on scorp and rose? she is roses cousan after all i think u need 2 give all ur relationships a thaught again
Story Stalker chapter 1 . 12/26/2010

I don't usually read Harry Potter fanfic, most of it is totally unrealistic. But this seems interesting...

Keep going
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/26/2010

interesting story

i'll be sure to check it out often

keep writing