Reviews for This is the Story
Jaimee King chapter 15 . 8/29
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I love the kids and the way you had Eugene tell them the story of how he did it was so lovely! I was grinning like the Cheshire cat throughout the entire work! As one inspiring fiction writer to another I have to say say well done! You knocked it clear out of the ball park! I mean wow! I loved reading it aloud pretending I was Eugene and Annie, Thomas, and little Ginger-snap (Love the name by the way) and Pascel! I love that chameleon! I've watched the movie so many times and loved it! Pascel was so funny with the tongue in the ear! Anyway keep up with the writing this is amazing! :)
MiriAlexander chapter 2 . 3/8
MiriAlexander chapter 1 . 3/8
I 3 THIS OKAY
JemDragons chapter 1 . 1/28
How I Met Your Mother.
TheGirlThereReading chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
I LOVE THIS
justapenny4yourthoughts chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
Amazing story, loved every word!
PagesFromTheRoom chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
I can now claim I have read 5/7 of your amazing, eellogofuciouhipopponukurious, splendiferous, Supercalifragilisticxpaladotious work! 2 to go! I could read this every day and not get sick of it... Like me with Tangled. (I have it recorded on my PVR, so I can watch it whenever I want.)
Chef Armando... It cracks me up every time!
"I'm malicious, mean and scary. My sneer could curdle dairy. And violence wise, my hands are not the cleanest. But despite my evil look, and my temper and my hook (!), I've always yearned to be a concert pianist!"
I've Got A Dream is my favourite Disney song along with I Can See The Light.
Your work is so beautiful! I find myself staying up 'till the wee hours of the morning to read "just one more chapter" and that goes for everything you have ever written!
Hugs!
Galatians 6:2
Zuth chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I read the whole thing an it's AMAZING! I loved the way you incorporated real life things that may have happened...overall, this is just astounding!
Athi chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
OMG U R AMAZING! this was soo cute
maryplak chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
I really love the ending. :) It took me about 3 hours, but I finished!
maryplak chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
I had the same reaction as Annabelle. I know what happens, but I was still crying.
maryplak chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I definitely like this idea. It reminds me of How I Met Your Mother, one of my favourite shows ever.
diya.mehta2 chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
Amazing!
PureSmoulder chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is a amazing retelling of the movie!
Real Norwegian chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
This is my second time reading your story, I love it soo much!