Reviews for This is the Story
TheGirlThereReading chapter 15 . 11/2
justapenny4yourthoughts chapter 15 . 6/8
Amazing story, loved every word!
PagesFromTheRoom chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
I can now claim I have read 5/7 of your amazing, eellogofuciouhipopponukurious, splendiferous, Supercalifragilisticxpaladotious work! 2 to go! I could read this every day and not get sick of it... Like me with Tangled. (I have it recorded on my PVR, so I can watch it whenever I want.)
Chef Armando... It cracks me up every time!
"I'm malicious, mean and scary. My sneer could curdle dairy. And violence wise, my hands are not the cleanest. But despite my evil look, and my temper and my hook (!), I've always yearned to be a concert pianist!"
I've Got A Dream is my favourite Disney song along with I Can See The Light.
Your work is so beautiful! I find myself staying up 'till the wee hours of the morning to read "just one more chapter" and that goes for everything you have ever written!
Galatians 6:2
Zuth chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I read the whole thing an it's AMAZING! I loved the way you incorporated real life things that may have happened...overall, this is just astounding!
Athi chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
OMG U R AMAZING! this was soo cute
maryplak chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
I really love the ending. :) It took me about 3 hours, but I finished!
maryplak chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
I had the same reaction as Annabelle. I know what happens, but I was still crying.
maryplak chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I definitely like this idea. It reminds me of How I Met Your Mother, one of my favourite shows ever.
diya.mehta2 chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
PureCreativity chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is a amazing retelling of the movie!
Real Norwegian chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
This is my second time reading your story, I love it soo much!
Jade-Spade chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
And that, kids, is the story of how I met your mother.

I'm sorry, that was just too tempting! XD

Anyway, I really liked this story!
speakingthroughstories chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
mecaka chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
That was AWESOME! I love the way you wrote that! It was a really creative idea! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
How does Eugene know about Gothel seeing Maximus and running back up the tower through the secret entrance?