Reviews for Testing Sora
thien chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
kingdom hearts birth by sleep
LadyWitchita chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Oh my gosh. So cuuuuuuute! I kept laughing a lot as well. Even though it was hurt/comfort. But there was some funny parts in there. You are talented. THIS STORY IS AMAZING3

SORAxROXAS!

xLadyWitchitax
KanaPetrsr323 chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Aw that was too cute, Xion that was a litte harsh, but i guess it was resolved anyway so YaY. lol
your master chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
at first i was mad at Xion and her schemes ! but then she came through ya know :)) a little bit weird though about Sora being more manly :] wahahahahaha !
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Eww seofer e.o you are drivin me kraziii o.o

Crazy
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Adorable. ;D
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Sweet confession :D
KanaPetrsr323 chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Loving this story, It's nice and fluffy. I was flushed reading the chapters *happy*
Mizuki Asakura chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
kyaaaaaa...!(O)

i loveeeeeeeee this pair..!

and i like this story too..xD

SoRoku loveeee yaaa two..!

x3

please update sooon,Author?
kattobangyou chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I LOL'd at the title... LOL.

"Testing, is this thing on?"

HAHAHA. :DD

Riku is awesomeshizz. 33

I am proud of my sweet bb. :D

LOL anyways... let's go eat dinner now, bb. 33

BYE
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
sssooo cute! will there be a lot of flashbacks? it would be nice if u flashback to how they became a couple and stuff xP wah cant wait for ur update!
Shino159 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
omg OooohHH!H!H!HH! another story of you! :D:D i love it! i thought that sora was much older then roxas when riku said isn't he too young ' can't wait for the next chapter!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
lol yes Riku, done. came and left... hahaha
OneDestiny5 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow a new story!

I like where it's going and Riku seems very supportive of the relationship. I've got to say that I hope Riku doesn't turn out to be the jealous type because although that would provide a great twist, I haven't read that many SoRoku with a supportive Riku. I'm eagerly waiting for more!
Ray64ray chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Yay! New story!

I like it so far. But it's not like I can right a real review just yet. I need more story. :)

ray