Reviews for Secret Santas and Missletoe
Kei Sainter chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
i loved it :D there's just something great about this pairing and you wrote them in character as i could imagine it in the manga 3
child of neptune chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
oh I like I like!
Lady Maeror chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Loved it so much! Adorable. Yay for Hika/Haru and Kao/Mei
sinkingsouth chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
GYAH! I love Kaoru~ You got everybody perfectly in character! :)
cjnicole chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow! That was so cute! ;);):):):):):)
grimdreamer chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Can't believe you wrote this on a bloody Blackberry... that must have taken an age! Here's the paragraph I love the most in this story: "Mei was one of those people he never thought about until she was in his face. Tonight, however, she absorbed his thoughts. He had always been indifferent to Mei in the past. She was just Haruhi's friend who wore too much make up; she was only at this party for the fact that she was Haruhi's friend. Tonight, something had changed in his thoughts about her. Kaoru thumbed his tie rubbing it between his fingers. Who knew she could be so thoughtful. He was certainly floored by this revelation." I also laughed out loud when Tamaki called Mei's present a "Christmas miracle" and I liked how Kaoru said, "So I take it you liked the dress?" The final line was pretty strong, too! What a nice story to read in the middle of Christmas and New Year... thanks for writing it!
Mimi-dudette chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Adorable Christmas one-shot :3 You write all the characters and the KaoMei so well. It was lovely :D

And the HikaHaru was noted and cooed over. xD

Good work!

~Mimi x
Annika the Merciful chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
laughs Your last comment in the author's note I can imagine.

A great one-shot. I enjoyed it. Funny, light-hearted, well done.:)

Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was so cute, but seriously, don't post anything you write on your blackberry without a beta, it was BAD (not the content, just the setup)

So an amazingly cute Christmas one-shot that definitely beats my Christmas one-shot.