Reviews for He Called Me Baby
SpiceyGirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Nicely written.

thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is great. Really cute- and a bit angsty, I guess. I loved the bit at the beginning about being pretty and the pageants and stuff. It really rang true and I loved that.

Lovely job. (:
mellowenglishgal chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is almost exactly how I see Chiles-motivated, but selfish and egotistical as well!

I like "you're born pretty, pretty is how you survive" as I think that's how Chiles has probably gotten everywhere in her life, whereas Beau it's all about his talent.

Very good angff!

Keep writing!
Leerun chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Love, love, love! Short, sweet and very in character. I also love that the title is a country song.
bamon89 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I 3 it! Can't wait to read another chapter!
bamon89 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I 3 it! Can't wait to read another chapter!
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
LOVE IT! I LOVE THEM! Can't wait for the movie!
Sherylfeng chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
please update~~~~

I'm so glad you had written it,I had seen some trailers and clips about CS,i think I had fell in love with Beau&Chiles already,i hope i can see more and more stories about them~~~
blair4eva chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
oh I hope you are continuing! LOVE THEM!
tiny chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
loved it! :)
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Um, Chiles and Beau fic? Hell yes! I am SO beyond ready for this movie it's ridiculous! A lot of the girls on FF have been talking about how we need Chiles and Beau fic - and then I found this!

Thanks so much for writing this! It was lovely and thoughtful and I really, really enjoyed it!
notoutforawalk chapter 1 . 12/28/2010

(Yes. I am stalking your profile this evening.)
Stella296 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
OMG I love it. I'm going to ask for a new category for CS though now.
Sarcasm and Grace chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I really enjoyed this one-shot. Sorry about the whole March thing :( I live in Nashville so it actually came out on Wednesday, even though in the US it won't come out till January. I saw it last night it was amazing! If you go to the official site there's an awesome duet between Beau/Chiles.