Reviews for Settling
Guest chapter 11 . 1/9/2015
Hot damn that was getting great! Please update this story, I would love to see what happens between Touma and Ryuichi. Normally, I dont read ToumaRyuichi fics but this one just threw me into it...
Little Shinn chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
keep going
interesting
hope you update soon
Kisa Stardust chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
I WANT MORE DAMNIT! WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED? -cries histaricly- GIVE ME MORE!

ok now that my fangirl, finding unfinished fic rant is over. Awesome fic so far, i love it AND I WANT MORE!
BlackMoonNight chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
I love this story. Plenty of humor, plenty of unrequited love. And the irony of it all! Keep up the good work!
Brittany Bennett chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
OK SO IM NEW HERE AT GRAVITATION AND IM STILL TRYING TA GET THE NAMES DOWN ISN'T SHUICHI THE PINK HAIRED 1 WIT PURPLE EYES OH AT 1st I THOUGHT THAT TOHMA WAS DA BLONDIE WIT GOLD EYES BUT THATS YUKI? RIGHT DA 1 WHO LIKES PINK HAIR SOO TOHMA's DA 1 WIT BLOND HAIR AND GREEN EYES? RIGHT? IM SORRY 4 MY POOR LANGUAGE/TYPING, BUT ITs SOO CONFUSING JUJOU ROMANTICAs EASY 2 UNDERSTAND ANYWAYS SPICY MARMALADE I LUV DAT SONG ITs SOO CATCHY EVEN THO I DONT UNDERSTAND IT (its in japanese) HEY BUT UM GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEARCH 4 “GRAVITATION ABRIDGED 01” ITs SOO FUNNY ITs HILARIOUS, ABRIDGED MEANS PARODY AND 2 ALL U COMMENT READERS OUT THERE U SEARCH IT 2 OK IM GONNA GO WATCH GRAVITATION NOW IM STILL CONFUSED (never hav i seen the show in my entire life only clips of it) SOO 1st TIMER IS OUT PIECE! KEEP WRITING IT WAZ FUNNY AS HELL SEE YA
CherryBaby-x chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
I love this story!

Please, please, please update soon *gives you Kumaguro*
Derp chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
OwO I like this chappie please update soon I can't wait to read more D I love this story XD I'll be waiting for the next chapter ~.
Monita chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
That was cute, keep up the good work. I hope Kazune and Kieta work out
I was posting here before too chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
You updated ! Squeeee 3 I like this chapter I hope you can update again soon D
This is a username chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
OwO this is so cute! I read it three times I can't wait for chapter ten please write more or are u in a slump *freaks out* that's horrible what if u never write again! I won't be able to read ur wonderfull story! :( please write more ;)
Zaliya Lily chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
i really like this story. i can't wait til all of it is posted and i can find out what is happing next.
Shadow On The Full Moon chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
continue soon!
Monita chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
Girl you have to hurry up. The anxiety is killing me. I need Thoma to just kiss him and then have Ryuichi be the domnait one and finish the job. Just hurry up and post :-)
midnight13731 chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
I had apparantly already reviewed, sooooo... yh. Anyway, awesome chapter! loved it! please update again soon, cause gods i love this story!

love,

midnight13731

-x-
midnight13731 chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
oh no! That happened to me aswell with two of my fanfics but I lost 4 chapters. So, well I won't be updating them any time soon. Hope you can re-write it again soon. 'cuz you know how much I love this fic! :D

love,