Reviews for The Originals
Guest chapter 33 . 7/5/2014
a bientot chapter 33 . 6/26/2014
I fell like a zombie asking for brains when i say, "Moore, MOOOOOORE!" great writing. Let me know if you plan on continuing. chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
way outa character for all of them. Good writing, but really out of character. chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Normally i wait until the last chapter to write a review, but this is just so good! Great job! I fell like this is an idea i had, and then i read it and i was like, wait this is BETTER! Great job!
dawn.schlimpf chapter 33 . 6/3/2014
please update soon!
jean chapter 33 . 3/25/2014
I love it. Please write more. :)
GilmoreGirls-OTH-2013 chapter 33 . 3/20/2014
Please write more
Sweetest of Sins chapter 33 . 2/23/2014
You should make it to where Bella has the baby since Elena cant have any sadly. Please update?!
Delia Winters chapter 33 . 2/10/2014
I am a but confused... I am expecting one plot line and then another takes over and none of them get fully finished. I really like your ideas but you might want to work on the flow more, just a friendly suggestion. :)
DamonSalvatore99 chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
I love your story. I like the idea of Rose and Jasper on Team Bella but I would really like if Emmett to join Team Bella.
Alexa G. Salvatore chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
No puedo creer que hayas abandonado esta historia ra muy buena pero entonces la dejas ¡¿POR QUE?! porfavor continuala es genial...besos
MissFictionJunkieUnknown chapter 33 . 12/13/2013
New to this story but as I read it out it didn't make sense first yu said klaus needed there bond to be sealed before they could help him. Then they would be immortal so how did this even work. Then you practically skipped over core details just mentioning them. You killed jules twice. Then the whole first half of this story was about your plan with the cullens and you never returned. I'm sorry I started off likeing this story but now it Is all over the place idk how I feel about it. Good luck to you
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 33 . 12/3/2013
Freaking awesome chapter I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 32 . 12/3/2013
That was a nice chapter I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 31 . 12/3/2013
Fantastic chapter I love it. What is gonna happen next.
642 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »