Reviews for The Originals
PrincessInTheRain chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
This chapter was so cool! I love it that Bella is trying to trick the Cullens and that Rosalie and Jasper are taking Bellas side. Jasper against Alice, hmm.. that'll be cute ;)

But how are you going to prevent Edward from reading their thoughts?

Keep going, you are amazing!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
I love the idea of Jasper and Rosalie already siding with Bella.

Does Jasper know Damon from the civil war in this universe?

If they went with Bella's plan, that means Bonnie has to block Bella all the time otherwise, Damon and Bella can't be with each other when they are alone.

Great chapter!

Update soon!
chelsealovesya1995 chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
Im not sure if Victoria and Laurant were destroyed yet in your story but if they're not you could have them come to Mystic Falls to kill Bella.

Hope that helps with your small writers block. :)
lennylu chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
can someone please kill edward?
MSWOLFIE26 chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
Bella needs to let Edward know that there is nvr gonna be anything between them anymore...I really liked in the last chappie where Carile told Edward that it was his fault...Have bonnie do the spell and let Alice think that the wolves might be back and affecting her visions of Bella let Alice sweat it out a bit have Edward going nuts and then it's the cullens are off to mystic falls so Bella can kick Edward to the curb for good ...Hope it helps with the writers block a bit cuz I need u to keep going with this ASAP lol need to know
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
I think Bella and them should form a plan of their own. Ya know, like toy with the Cullens a bit. I mean, they got her trust back and all of a sudden they're going against her happiness in a way. That's not a very good thing to do to someone who is willing to give you a second chance. You know how someone finds out something like what Bonnie told Bella. They get even in a way that seems a bit confusing to try and word, but basically... it's like when they talk to the party in question, you can just HEAR that tone, faintly but it's still there. Like... they can talk about ANYTHING, but underneath you know what it's really about and yet the party in question can never seem to get it and are always confused. If that makes any sense. I think Bella should play with them a bit though. You know, I always though Bella and Jasper would have been best friends given the chance. Would it not ROCK if Jasper was actually on Bella's side along with Rose :). LOVED the chapter.
MSWOLFIE26 chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
AWWWWWW the quilte boys came thru for tyler and tyler imprinted on bonnie how sweet luved the meeting and how everything went Now just wondering if rose is gonna cause some bad stuff between Bella and Damon...keep em coming luv luv luv the story
insurgentdivergent23 chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
i cannot wait for Damon to kick Edwards ass :L

Love your story :D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
Love Bella/Damon together!

I'm glad that Bonnie and Tyler warned Bella and Damon and I wish that Bella could just cut all ties with the Cullens (except Carlisle and Esme, I guess.)

I wish Jacob and the rest of the gang could have stayed longer but I'm glad Tyler doesn't have to chained up anymore. D

Hope Bonnie's plan works.

Update soon!

Hope you had fun on your "Mommy & Me" day with your daughter. D
MSWOLFIE26 chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
ahhhh Emmett and Alice get to be a part of Bellas life that's nice I luv Emmett...I wanna see Japer back in her life to I luv Jasper...YESSSSSSSS the Wolves have to have a happy meeting...They have to be nice to Jake and Embry and Quil...Great chappie keep em coming ur an awesome writter
Sassy Mami chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
I think Bella should call and confront Alice about Bonnie's vision. Maybe Bonnie can make a truth spell so they can tell if Alice is lying or not.(yes even over the phone, its fiction, right LOL) Update soon )
MSWOLFIE26 chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
ooooo wonder how Bella is gonna take Emmy and Ali coming to visit...Great chappie Keep em coming..
LexxSunday chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
please update soon ;D
Autrey r chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
Wow I usually only read delena fanfictions but this one is great! Best I've read in a long time. Plz update soon!
MSWOLFIE26 chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Whats Charlie gonna think when he finds out witches do exsist lol...Great chappie as always...Still waiting on jake and Embry and Quil to come visit...
635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »