Reviews for The Originals
TwinVamps chapter 17 . 1/5/2011
Lovin' this story! Seriously tho! I haven't really read that many twilight and vampire diaries c/o's because I like them seperately but not together, but you have officially made me change my mind! This cliff hanger is annoyin because now I REALLY can't wait til the next update...Please update SOON! Otherwise I will get withdrawl syndrome :D xx
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 1/5/2011
TEAM BELLA!

I love it how everyone is in on the plan! Fantastic!

I really hate the Cullens (besides Jasper and Rosalie since they are on Team Bella). They have no right to interfere or to 'vision-drop' on them. Privacy issues!

Anyways, I love it that Bella is really bonding with her VD family and I really hope that by the time the Cullens do come to 'save Bella', she's already a vampire by then.

Update soon!
PrincessInTheRain chapter 17 . 1/5/2011
You know that you are awesome, right? I love that you update so quickly, and your writing always keeps me on the edge. Looking forward to the next chapter. You rock!
DiscoLemonadeDiva chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Love this story. Bella and Damon's relationship was a little bit rushed, but honestly, I don't think it really mattered, it's just nice to have anther well written Bella/Damon story. I love the way that you write your chapters in that 80ish percent is all dialogue. It's definitely not how I write and its not something that I read often/find often, which makes it a really intriguing way of telling the story. I adore your Damon and Bella pairing. They just work in the way that you write them. I think in avoiding doing a bunch of commentary, and allowing the reader to fill in more information when it comes to motives and thoughts that aren't explicitly stated, it makes for a perfect characterization of Bella and Damon.

It's just so absolutely perfect and everything about these characters seems so true to cannon, despite being non-cannon on some points. I absolutely adored your Bella. I didn't so much like her forgiving Emmett and Alice so quickly, but you more than made up for it with the backbone you've given Bella in these recent chapters. It's nice to read a Bella, who while she might give the Cullen's a chance, isn't giving them multiple chances. Everything about this story is FANTASTIC. I love it. I can't wait to see wait to see what happens next. PPMS (please post more soon)! :D
VP4444 chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
hey nice chapter. hope you update soon. bye.!
SpeakingWords chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
love it! please update soon!
ShiloCoulter chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
YAY! DAMON AND BELLA!
autrey r chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Ahh diabolical plotlines and revenge... Sounds like Damon alright! Thanks fir the chapter can't wait for more. One of my favorite things about this fanfiction is how quick you are able to update, it really keeps me interested.
LexxSunday chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
I loved the chapter. Please update soon ;D
insurgentdivergent23 chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
HAHA love it! :D

i always look forward to updates :)

i love the plan and sexy possesive Damon ;)
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Eek! This is like one of THE best ideas for a story I have read yet. I am LOVING it even more. God, how I would LOVE to do that to some guys I know, lol. I mean, it's like the perfect plan and now that I know the full plan, it is AWESOME :).
MSWOLFIE26 chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
OMG OMG Iam not sure what to say Iam so excited u liked the pretend to change Bella...Everytime i see a new post from ur story my blood rushes so fast Iam sure if a vampire was near me I'd be bitten LOL not like that is a bad thing :)ALL I can say is MORE ur story is like a drug to me Iam addicted and need more :) :) Keep em coming I need another fix LOL
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Damn that plan is awesome!

It seems like Alice has the visions when they happen which defeats the purpose of Alice's visions.

I love it that Damon just falls more in love with Bella. I love that the whole group is joining in on the plan.

Just wondering but has Elena gotten to know her Uncle Charlie yet?

Update soon!
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
This hapter was priceless, lol. Like literal laugh my butt off funny. I am LOVIN' the plan :).
MSWOLFIE26 chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
Great chappie as always and always...Your so welcome anything to help get u to post agian lol...SOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to what's gonna hit the fan lol can't wait keep up the great work keep em coming...But just thought of something not sure how u would pull it off but a great way to get Edward really pissed would be pulling off a fake Bella was changed it would be EVIL and we all know he DOESN'T want that u have the good imagination not sure how u would fake something like that but man would it be good LOL just a thought do with it as u may cya soon in fanfiction world..
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »