Reviews for The Originals
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Damn that plan is awesome!

It seems like Alice has the visions when they happen which defeats the purpose of Alice's visions.

I love it that Damon just falls more in love with Bella. I love that the whole group is joining in on the plan.

Just wondering but has Elena gotten to know her Uncle Charlie yet?

Update soon!
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
This hapter was priceless, lol. Like literal laugh my butt off funny. I am LOVIN' the plan :).
MSWOLFIE26 chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
Great chappie as always and always...Your so welcome anything to help get u to post agian lol...SOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to what's gonna hit the fan lol can't wait keep up the great work keep em coming...But just thought of something not sure how u would pull it off but a great way to get Edward really pissed would be pulling off a fake Bella was changed it would be EVIL and we all know he DOESN'T want that u have the good imagination not sure how u would fake something like that but man would it be good LOL just a thought do with it as u may cya soon in fanfiction world..
lexi888 chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
love it,jasper and rosalie on bellas team is a good idea!
brightcat12 chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
SpeakingWords chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
oh i loved it! please update soon!
AndDeathShallHaveNoDominion chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
i luv this chapter and realy want to know what they do to get back at edward alice and emmett
PrincessInTheRain chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
This chapter was so cool! I love it that Bella is trying to trick the Cullens and that Rosalie and Jasper are taking Bellas side. Jasper against Alice, hmm.. that'll be cute ;)

But how are you going to prevent Edward from reading their thoughts?

Keep going, you are amazing!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
I love the idea of Jasper and Rosalie already siding with Bella.

Does Jasper know Damon from the civil war in this universe?

If they went with Bella's plan, that means Bonnie has to block Bella all the time otherwise, Damon and Bella can't be with each other when they are alone.

Great chapter!

Update soon!
chelsealovesya1995 chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
Im not sure if Victoria and Laurant were destroyed yet in your story but if they're not you could have them come to Mystic Falls to kill Bella.

Hope that helps with your small writers block. :)
lennylu chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
can someone please kill edward?
MSWOLFIE26 chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
Bella needs to let Edward know that there is nvr gonna be anything between them anymore...I really liked in the last chappie where Carile told Edward that it was his fault...Have bonnie do the spell and let Alice think that the wolves might be back and affecting her visions of Bella let Alice sweat it out a bit have Edward going nuts and then it's the cullens are off to mystic falls so Bella can kick Edward to the curb for good ...Hope it helps with the writers block a bit cuz I need u to keep going with this ASAP lol need to know
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
I think Bella and them should form a plan of their own. Ya know, like toy with the Cullens a bit. I mean, they got her trust back and all of a sudden they're going against her happiness in a way. That's not a very good thing to do to someone who is willing to give you a second chance. You know how someone finds out something like what Bonnie told Bella. They get even in a way that seems a bit confusing to try and word, but basically... it's like when they talk to the party in question, you can just HEAR that tone, faintly but it's still there. Like... they can talk about ANYTHING, but underneath you know what it's really about and yet the party in question can never seem to get it and are always confused. If that makes any sense. I think Bella should play with them a bit though. You know, I always though Bella and Jasper would have been best friends given the chance. Would it not ROCK if Jasper was actually on Bella's side along with Rose :). LOVED the chapter.
MSWOLFIE26 chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
AWWWWWW the quilte boys came thru for tyler and tyler imprinted on bonnie how sweet luved the meeting and how everything went Now just wondering if rose is gonna cause some bad stuff between Bella and Damon...keep em coming luv luv luv the story
insurgentdivergent23 chapter 14 . 1/2/2011