Reviews for Ignite
GSYH chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Whenever girls question your sexuality teasingly, they are picturing you doing gay stuff and finding it hot.
Senya Higurashi chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
i only have two words for this story freaking hilarious
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
...kewt...so kewt...

Love your stories! This was sweet and lighthearted!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha. Aw, man. Poor Kat. She probably wouldn't have liked Steve's explanation for liking her either. Great stuff. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Good Story
brankel1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I love it.
Bahamut Slayer chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
lol. I had a good laugh through this. Your 'Disclaimer' already had me smiling. Fitting the genre quiet nicely. I like the part about the blaster and getting rid of all the junk scene.

Looking forward to any T/K fics in the future! Thanks for the Christmas treat.
Griddlebone chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
It's so rare to see exes getting along in any way in fiction, much less fanfiction... the world could use more fics like this. Healthy relationships? Moving on (even a little) after a break-up? What's that?

Aside from that, this is very funny. You had me laughing several times, especially with Steve's obsession with Kat (and Kim's reaction; I'm amazed she could put up with that!). The conversation between Tommy and Kim at the end was great, too, although I feel just a tiny bit sorry for Tommy for all the work he'll be stuck doing if she takes him up on his offer. But I suppose that's what he gets for volunteering. XD
valepinkcrane chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
please make this two finish in the same bed!
andyg2525 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this was great
Neisha chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wonderful, as is always the case with your works, lol. Loved the poem at the beginning, too. Miss hearing from you- hope all is well with you and yours.
Kellybird chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ha ha this was a great story! Good job. I loved it. :)
Pinkie8 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
So I'm stuck inside all day due to a snow storm but this story totally made my day a thousand times better. So cute and sweet...I love it when Tommy and Kim are able to get past the letter stuff without too much drama, definitely a job well done!
Tsukino Akume chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is so adorable beyond words. I'm in love. -Hearts-

Pissed off Kimberly is perfect, just like the Bad-AssKim we used to know. Her plan to blow stuff up with an old Blade Blaster. Tommy going along with it, offering to help blow up the Zeo Ranger I stuff. The way she eventually breaks down, and he automatically goes to comfort her, offering to beat the guy up. Even the way he offers to let her move in with him. It's so Tommy&Kimberly, with hints of Tommy/Kimberly that don't overwhelm the friendship between them. It's the way their relationship *should* be done.

You've made my heart happy reading this. _